Drunk part 3

(y/n)'s pov

"ugh I hate hospitals so much" I lay back and try to erase the memory of why I'm here "just a few more days honey" my mom leans over and kisses my forehead. "I'm sooooo bored" I reach for the tv remote "oww fuckk" a stinging pain goes down my spine. "lay down I got it" my mom hands me the remote. I turn on the tv and look for something to watch "of course theres nothing good to watch" I sigh. "i guess we'll just watch the news" I say sarcastically excited.

"Sam Wilkinson, Internet phenomenon known for his highly followed Vine and Instagram accounts, and he was invited as a guest on the Magcon Boys tour in 2014, has just been in a brutal car accident. Medics say he's not looking to good at the moment but they still have high hopes. Some of his fans think this is no accident rather a suicide. Sam's girlfriend or ex girlfriend, we're not sure at the moment, (y/n) was admitted to the same hospital sam is going to right now last night, she was nearly beaten to death. (y/n) says she doesn't remember who did this to her, but both fans and police think its a lie to save sam from the consequences. Police think sam felt guilty and tried to kill himself. I am Kelly Lancaster and your watching fox news"

"no no baby" I cried. My mom turns off the tv and sits on the bed next to me "he deserves it" she whispered. "no mom you don't know sam like I do he's amazing he just struggled with an addiction" the tears kept coming "you don't forgive do you?" she said in a very angry tone "i can forgive but I won't forget"

"are you stupid? How do you know he's not gonna do it again? What if he kills you next time? Will you forgive him then too?!" she yelled. "mom he's not dad and I'm not you. I'm smart enough to know the difference between a bad man and a good one" I wiped away my tears and sat up "your only 18 you haven't lived long enough to know the difference"

"oh so the 18 years of constant beatings wasn't enough?" I yelled. She sighed and stood up and went to the bathroom.

I layed back and began to cry again. "god please let sam live" I sobbed. He made me so happy even when he was drunk just seeing his gorgeous face makes me happy.

"Sam Wilkinson, 20 years old, male, just suffered a brutal car crash, punctured lung, broken nose and leg, and severe head trauma" a nurse outside the hallway yelled. "I'm coming baby stay with me" I whispered. I sat up took out my IV and slowly stood up. I put on my robe and went out to the hallway. I could see sam from a distance on a gurney covered in blood, nurses surrounding him. I couldn't catch up they were going so fast and I was in pain. "what are you doing out here you need to be in bed" a nurse grabbed my arm. "no I have to be with him" I jerked away. "who?" she looked confused. "Sam Wilkinson, he's my fiancé"

"well as soon as he's stable you can see him okay?" she grabbed my arm again "NO I WANT TO SEE HIM NOW I NEED TO HOLD HIS HAND I NEED TO TELL HIM EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE OKAY I NEED TO TELL HIM I LOVE HIM I NEED TO TELL HIM I FORGIVE HIM" I sobbed. All eyes where on me "honey I'm gonna need you to calm down and go back to your room unfortunately I can't let you see him right now"

*3 hours later*

The same nurse from earlier came in"(y/n) Sam just got out of surjury" I jumped out of bed "so-so he's ok-okay?" I stuttered. "surprisingly he's doing very well he's very lucky" she smiled.

She walked me down the hallway to his room "be gentle" the nurse whispered and walked away. I leaned over and kissed his bandaged forehead. His eyes fluttered open " ba-baby I'm sorry" his cracked voice spoke "shhh its okay i forgive you" I leaned down again an kissed his lips. "no its not okay look what i did to you your all bruised up" he began to tear up "you didn't do it the alcohol did" i wiped away his tears with my thumb "its still my fault" he sobbed. "no its mine i should have stopped you a long time ago"

"no no don't blame this on yourself its all me" he cried. "sam i understand addiction and i understand what it does to you ive had several addictions of my own" i sigh. " like what?" i rolled up my sleeve "not only selfharm but heroin" i put my head down in shame "hey look at me" he held my hand. i looked up at him "we'll get through this together" he smiled. I smiled back and kissed his lips "id have to say my biggest addiction is you" he pulled me into a hug and i fell asleep in his arms "i love you" he whispered.