waitress

(y/n) pov

"hey cutie what can I get you to drink?" the gorgeous waitress asked leaning over giving sam a nice view of her huge boobs practically shoving them in his face. He looked down at them for a second then quickly looked back up at her face "a sprite please" he smiles. She writes it down and looks back up at sam "and for your sister" she smiles. Sam laughs "actually I'm his girlfriend so put your tits away and back the fuck off because he's mine" I kiss his cheek and grab his arm. "oh and i'll take a sprite also" I fake a smile. "well damn girl just doing my job" she laughs. "oh really part of the job? well I'm sorry don't see any of the other waitresses shoving their boobs in costomers faces"

She rolls her eyes and walks away. "she's totally spiting in your drink" sam laughs. "fuck off" I whisper scooting away from him. "what the hell (y/n), what did I do?" sam places a hand on my thigh. "girls are always throwing themselves at you and you never do anything about it I'm constantly marking my territory and you never back me up you make me look like a complete idiot" i push his hand away. "babe i only do that because i like seeing you get defensive, your so fucking sexy when your jealous" sam whispers seductively into my ear and grips my thigh.  "bullshit" i cross my arms "no baby I'm serious, when you were yelling at the waitress god i just wanted to bend your fine ass over the table and fuck you" he wispers then slides his cold hand up my dress. He rubs me through my panties. "something about you all worked up and angry, turns me on so fucking much" he grips his growing erection.

He slides my panties to the side and rubs my pussy. I moan sofly. "just know your the only one i want baby, the only one i need" he whispers into my ear and slids a finger inside me. He fingers me slowly while i squirm. "sam i want you can we please go" i whine. He slides another finger inside of me and fingers me fast. "here ya go" the waitress says placing our drinks on the table. A loud moan escapes my mouth. Heads turn and the waitress looks down and she  becomes  clear to whats going on under the table. Sam doesn't stop. "oh my god um I'm gonna have to ask you to stop this is a family environment" she whispers awkwardly. "oh yeah I'm sorry" sam smiles. "come on baby lets go fuck in the car" sam smirks taking my hand.