Drunk part 4

*2 years later*

(y/n)'s pov

"and you may now kiss the bride"

He looked deeply into my eyes and pulled me into a kiss, one hand around my waist the other cupping my cheek. Our lips fit together so perfectly, like pieces of a puzzle. Nothing could be more perfect than this moment right now. This is exactly where I wanna  be for the rest of my life, in his arms.

"Mr. and Mrs. Wilkinson" the pastor shouted. The crowd cheered.

*6 hours later*

"bye everyone thanks for coming" Sam shouted. We got in our limo and waved goodbye "ahh finally some alone time with my beautiful wife" he kissed my forehead and I rested my head on his shoulder. "wow" I whispered. "what baby?"Sam looked down at me. "I just can't believe I'm Mrs.Wilkinson" I smiled. "Me either, I still don't understand how a perfect women like you falls in love with someone so flawed" he looks down with insecurity. I sit on top of him, one leg on either side of him and wrap my arms around his neck "Sam to me your the most perfect thing gods ever created, I wouldn't trade you for anything or anyone not even Ryan Gosling"

He chuckles and leans in for a kiss "woah woah woah sam we just got married we need to take this relationship slow" I back away. He just sits there with a confused look on his face "I'm kidding your dumb" I laugh pulling him into a very intense passionate kiss.

"we're here" the driver shouts interrupting us. "where are we?" I ask confused. Sam never told me where we were going "get out and see" he whispers seductively into my ear. I step out the limo "Sam this is beautiful" we were at the beach. There was a candle lit path that led to a beautiful beach house. Roses scattered through the sand. "This is amazing I love you" I jumped into his arms. "I love you too babygirl"

"aweee  well you too love birds have fun" the limo driver said "we will thank you" I smiled. "oh wait I got you guys something" he reached down next to him and pulled out a case of beer and some liquor "just to make your night a little more fun" he smiled.

" no thanks we actually don't dr-" 

"thanks man" sam took it from his hands "my pleasure have a goodnight" he drove off.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ??? IM GOING HOME" I pulled out my phone and looked for a ride.

"babe I'm-" he walked towards me.

"NO STAY AWAY FROM ME! DO YOU NOT REMEMBER WHAT YOU DID TO ME THE LAST TIME YOU DRANK? GO AWAY"

"I'm not going to drink them, I wanted you and I to dump them down the sink together, you know to show how much I really love you"

"ohhhh... sam I-Im sorry" I cried.

"no no baby don't cry it was a misunderstanding" he wiped away my tears wih his thumb.

"I've been your wife for 6 hours and I'm already screwing up" I whined.

"babe your doing great, even better than Ryan Gosling" he winked. "god i love you" I chuckled pulling him into a hug. "i love you too" he hugs me tight.

"now lets go inside and get rid of this nasty shit"