10. Christmas Dinner

Harry and Rosa spent the majority of the holiday just spending time at Grimmauld Place. The couple woke up on Christmas morning, happy and excited for the days events. They ate a wonderful breakfast in the kitchen, Rosa even coaxed Janas and Kreachur into setting at the table with them, though they refused to eat. The owl post arrived with presents, Harry had gotten fudge from Hagrid, a book on Quidditch from Hermione, a sweater from Mrs. Weasley and another Quidditch poster from Ron. Rosa screamed with delight when she saw that she had received gifts too. She also got fudge from Hagrid, a beautiful, green sweater from Mrs. Weasley, a lot of Chocolate Frog Cards from Ron and a book on potions from Hermione.

Rosa had gone to pull on the sweater Mrs. Weasley had given her. When she came back she was greeted by Harry, holding out a small box. She looked at him, confusion in her eyes. She hadn't gotten him anything.

"Merry Christmas, Rosa." he said handing her the box. He laughed when she said she felt bad for not getting him anything. After some coaxing, she finally opened the box to reveal a silver locket and chain. She lifted it up and opened the locket to reveal a wizard picture of her and Harry. She smiled sweetly and fought back tears.

"Oh Harry." She cried and threw her arms around him. "I love it!"

"I'm glad, Rosa." he held her close to him, smiling.

"It's beautiful." she whispered. He swept her hair aside and clasped the necklace around he neck. The locket hung perfectly around her neck. She kissed him gently and smiled.

The day went by in a happy haze until four o'clock when the couple was due at the Weasley's. Harry took Rosa's hand and Apparated them to the Burrow. They landed in the yard and Harry had to held Rosa up off of the snow covered ground. Mrs. Weasley bustled out to meet the two and quickly ushered them inside. Mrs. Weasley hugged both and then went back to cooking.

"Teddy is in the living room with Ron, if you want to go play with him Rosa."

Rosa kissed Harry, then left him for his godson.

"She loves kids." Harry laughed and lent up against the counter beside the older witch. She smiled.

"As did I. See where that got me." she answered gesturing to the various pictures of her seven children. Harry chuckled softly.

"Hi Mum." said a girl voice, Harry spun to face Ginny. He smiled at her for the sake of Mrs. Weasley until a dark skinned wizard appeared around the corner after her.

"Oh, hello Ginny, Blaise." Mrs. Weasley said beginning to boil potatoes.

"Hey, Ginny, can I talk to you?" Harry said. She nodded suspiciously and sent Blaise into the living room.

The two walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs a little way. He looked at her and she looked at him. He was the first to speak.

"She's not mad at you, you know?" Harry said, looking out a window. "You broke her nose and she avoids you so you don't get in more trouble at school. You talk about her in the Prophet and she gets over it."

"What are you saying?" Ginny said defensively.

"I'm saying, don't ruin today by telling everyone who her parents are. It won't make me love her any less." He told the witch. She narrowed her eyes at him.

"If she even thinks about hurting my family, I will personally make sure everyone knows who she is." she whispered and stormed away. Harry sighed, that hadn't gone the way he had planned.

After an hour, dinner was ready and every crowded into the dinning room to eat. Rosa sat across from Ginny and tried to smile at her kindly. The other witch just scowled at her making Rosa stare at her dinner plate. The dinner at first was awkward, but before long Mr. Weasley had everyone talking and enjoying themselves.