could i actually be friends with r5?

Ross pov.

Why does it always have to be riker flirting with diamond? I don't know why, but I feel sick and upset at the same time. Just looking at them flirting makes me angry.

"Diamond you look so cute when you blush!"riker said while pitching her cheek "aww thanks"Laura said while giggling
"Oh I gotta tell you the most weirdest thing!"riker said while smiling
"OMG tell me, it couldn't be to weird right?!"Laura said
"Laura it's this one girl who hates are guts"riker said
"Okay, that's it wow I don't care"Laura said while laughing
"I wasn't finish"riker said while smirking
"OK I'm listening"Laura said while playing with his hair.
"She looks just like you literally, you have to meet her!"riker said while smacking her hand away.
"Ow that hurt"Laura said while rubbing her hand.
"So..."riker said while grinning
"You shouldn't have done that"Laura said while smirking.
"What are you gonna do about it tiny girl? "Riker said while laughing

When riker got off the floor, Laura grabbed him by his hair and pulled him to the floor. And made him lick the floor on accident.

Ross walked over there to break it up, because it looked like they we're actually fighting.

"OK guys break it up!"I said while trying not to laugh.
"No, I like this side of diamond"riker said while blushing
"Dude your getting beat up by a girl, and she made you lick the floor!"I said while smiling.
"Aww did I get a smile out of grumpy ross?"Laura said while laughing.
"yes, yes you did!"I said
"How cute, it's about time your grumpy ass smiled"Laura said while letting go of riker hair, and helping him off the floor.
"Whatever who's ready to go home?"I said while stretching my back and arms
"I am!! "Rydel said
"Laura do you wanna stay a night at my house?!"rydel&riker said at the same.
"Um sure, it'll probably be fun!"Laura said while looking at Ross.
"ross are you fine with me spending a night at y'all house?"Laura said
"of course I am"I said while fake smiling.
I don't know why, but I don't like diamond fierce. She looks like she only hang with us to get more famous.
"Really ross?!"ryland said while giving me the death glare
"What did I do?!"i said while getting angry at them because they're getting mad at me for no reason.
"What you did was think out loud!!!"riker said while getting more upset.
"Um please tell Laura didn't hear me!"I said while feeling very guilty.
"Well here's the thing, she heard you."ratliff said
"Now I fell guilty, but I still think she's using us for more fam!"I said while not showing any emotions.
"You know she ran off crying!"riker said while balling up his fist.
"I actually like diamond, and she probably isn't gonna talk to any of us now!"riker said with a tear coming down from his eye.
"Wow bro I didn't know you really like her like that."I said while feeling guilty all over again.
"Well he did we all kept it a secret from you because, we know you didn't like laura."ryland said while calming down.
"Wow so know this family wants to keep secrets well you know what I hate you all!"I said while storming to the back door, until I stopped I saw diamond she look awful. I started eavesdropping on rydel and diamond conversation.

"I'm sorry rydel, but hearing what Ross said really made me angry. I don't even have a family to support me in my career. Because their all dead I fucking hate my life."Laura said while picking up the lap in throwing it at the wall.
"Laura calm down babe plz"rydel said while grabbing her, and hugging her tightly.
"It's going to be ok"rydel said while hugging her tightly.
"I can't believe ross think i'm actually using you guys. I actually think of y'all as family. Because you guys weren't being stuck up, and rude to me today. Actually why am i putting the blame on you, and your brothers if it's just ross that was treating me like trash this whole time!"laura said while feeling bad for ever hating r5.

"Ross is actually a good guy, he's acting like a jerk right laur"rydel said
"I'm done with ross, until I get an apology!"Laura said calming down a little bit.
"You ready to go now?"rydel said
"yup"Laura said while walking to the exit door to see Ross eavesdropping.
"Um Laura I'm sorry that..."Ross said.

To be continued

What do y'all think Ross is gonna say?!

Anyways

Vote, comment, and share my story.
Follow my ig I love_lauramarano