The Title Name Is...

Rocky pov.
I picked up the magazine, and it Said hidden feelings.
"Oh shit! What the hell!"
I said while looking through the pages.
"What are you looking at?" Laura/diamond said while stretching.
"Uh you know umm I'm just looking at food. Wow this look really good."I said while trying to find a page with food.
"Oh let me see."laura/diamond said while walking over to take a look. And he just started ripping it. Called it up, and threw it away.
"Hey! I wanted to see some good food too. Laura/Diamond said while frowning.
"Well to bad"I said while walking away.

Laura/Diamond pov.
Haha he actually thinks I'm that stupid. Anyways whatever I'm gonna go take a shower. When I walked past the garbage can. I almost slipped on a piece of ripped paper. I looked down, and picked it up. It had a picture with me, and ross on it. Saying hidden feelings, and all I could do right now is state and think of all the hate I'll get for this. Also all of ross and Courtney fans still thinks ross, and Courtney are dating. So all of rourtney fans, and raia fans will think I'm a boyfriend stealer. I looked on the back of the piece of paper, and it had me and riker, and now I feel like a hoe.
After what I saw I had to go wake up ross, and riker.
So I ran upstairs, and I tapped on ross shoulder.
He didn't wake up so I yelled ross, and he still didn't wake up so I jumped on top of him, and slapped him, and started shaking him. And he finally got up, and look at me like he was going to kill me.
I shoved the paper to his face, and he read it. Than, he said so what.
"So it's not like I'm with Courtney, or her sister."He said while smiling at me.
"Ross did you make it official?!" I said while trying not to freak out.
"Look I'll make it official on my interview this week Anyways."Ross said while looking at me like he was waiting for me to do something.
Then I realized that I was still sitting on him. And I felt something poke my inner thighs. So I jumped up, and got off him as fast as I could.
"You got a boner didnt you?"I said while trying to not look disgusted.
"Your the one who was sitting on my penis."he said while winking at me.
"You make me sick."I said while smiling at him.
"That's not what you said last night."he said while getting out of bed.

I looked down to see ross completely naked. I hurried, and covered my eyes while blushing.

"Diamond come on you know you like what you see."He said while walking up to me removing my hands from my eyes, and he got a grip on my wrists.
Then, he made I contact with me. I kept looking up because I knew what he was trying to do.
"Ross I feel really uncomfortable!"I said while trying to get out of his grip.

"Ross can you pls let me go?"I said while getting annoyed.
"Fine."he said while letting me go.
"But, I'm going to mess with you later."He said while doing a evil laugh.
"Sure, whatever you say."I said while walking out of the room.

Tyler posey pov.
"So where is my money?" I say while grinning.
"Of course here you go." The Paparazzi says while handing him 20,000 dollars.
"I'm glad you helped us get those pictures of them I really appreciate it." The paparazzi said while smiling.
"Your welcome I'll do anything for money even tell diamond little secret."I said while looking guilty, but it is what it is I'm done with being nice.
"Really?! She huge in fame. So what is her huge secret?
And do you have any proof?
" the paparazzi said while smiling brightly.
"of course I have proof I recorded our conversation."I said.
"Good now give it to us!"the paparazzi said.
"No I don't know about telling her huge secret for money, and I don't trust any of you guys like that."he said.
"You can trust we won't tell anyone you helped us."the paparazzi said while smiling.
"No I want to save our conversation until It's really a good time to tell her secret."I said.
"Ok we respected that."the paparazzi said.
Then, after our whole conversation I left to get some sleep at home for my big show tomorrow.

"So I guess we are going to be rich!" The paparazzi said while cheering.
"Yeah but, I wouldn't want to mess up diamond life. For money but, I have to I need the money." Raini said while looking down.
"But, it's our job raini we have to" the paparazzi said.
"Yeah I know." Raini said while getting back to work.

Riker pov.
I woke up to go see did rocky go to get the mail because, he usually doesn't go to get the mail so I went to go get it myself. I went to the front door, and all I see is paparazzi in front of my door. Asking so who does diamond choose?
"Um look I don't have any idea what you people are talking about so go away!" I said while getting really annoyed.
"We aren't leaving until we get answers!" The paparazzi said.

Laura/Diamond pov.
I hear yelling so I run to the front door.
I look out the door to see alot of paparazzi standing in front of their house.
"What is going on out here?"I say while cameras are flashing in my eyes.

Diamond when are you, and riker are going to make this relationship official.
"Wha- what?"I said while trying not to get upset.
"Look guys we aren't dating so go away!"I said.
While I look through the crowd of paparazzi I see raini.

To be continued...

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter.

Make sure to comment, vote, and share my story.