Is Ellington Ratliff jealous?

Ratliff pov.
I was almost sleep for about 2hours, until I hear rydel yelling that her boyfriend is gonna be here in 5minutes, but the thing is when she said that I got upset, and I felt heart broken. I should of told her the truth to why I broke up with my ex. It was because, I love delly! But it's to late now she got a boyfriend.

I went downstairs, and I saw her boyfriend, he was actually good looking. That made it Even more worse for me because, she has a good looking boyfriend!
"Hey rat!"rydel said while hugging on her boyfriend *yuck*
"Oh hey delly! Who is that?!"I said while putting on a fake smile.
"Oh this is my hot boyfriend!"rydel said while kissing him on the cheek.
"Oh um delly where's the restroom?"Tyler said.

Rydel told him where the restroom was, and he went looking for laura.
And when he went upstairs he found Laura sitting in a room. So he knocked on the door smiling at her.
"Heeey! What do you want?"Laura said
"Laura don't be like that."he said while sitting next to her on the bed.
"Don't be like what?!"Laura said while getting annoyed.
"Why are you acting so rude."Tyler said while rubbing on her arm going up and down.
"Can you stop doing that?!"Laura said while looking away.
"Doing what Laura?"Tyler said
"You know exactly what I'm talking about and..."Laura said
"My name isn't Laura it's diamond! So don't ever call me Laura again!"Laura said while sounding rude because, he almost got her caught by calling her Laura downstairs!

~Flashback~
???- Laura, Ross OMG I can't believe it's you guys!
"Um her name isn't Laura it's diamond, like how could you call her out of her name when she's famous!
Well her name used to be Laura, back in middle school, but she legally got it changed right diamond?!"Ross said while making it worse for me to keep my secret. I only want to be diamond on t.v., and Laura off t.v. so I could be able to be what I wanna be a Singer, and a normal girl having her privacy off t.v.
"Well yup what Ross said!"Laura said while trying to not look guilty for lying.
"Um OK! I gotta go upstairs to do something!"Laura said while walking upstairs
"That was weird!"rydel said
"Yup sure was!"Tyler said

~ End of Flashback ~

Laura pov.
"Laura I'm not stupid your living your life just like that Hannah Montana show!"Tyler said while smiling at me.
"You know me so well!" I said while hugging him on the neck.
"I know, but Laura why don't you just choose one, you either be famous, or just be a normal girl."Tyler said.
"Here's the thing I want to share my music with the world, but still live a normal girl life, and I just don't want my private life on t.v for the whole world to see. Please don't say anything I beg you. It's just to much pressure right now. You don't understand." I said
"Laura it's OK your secret is safe with me!"Tyler said
"Thanks!"I said while smiling brightly. "Your welcome laur."Tyler said
"Well can you get out of my room now?"I said while grinning
"My pleasure i need to go check on delly anyway! She probably thinks I was taking a long doodoo. Because I asked where the restroom was."Tyler said while laughing.
"Eww gross no one wants to hear that, just get out!"I said while giggling.
"OK I'll leave!"Tyler said while walking out the door.

Tyler went downstairs to see rydel and Ratliff flirting, And he got jealous really quick. So he went over there kissing rydel on the lips right in front of Ratliff.

"Dude what's your problem ?!"Ratliff said while getting in his face.
"What do you mean what's my problem she's my girlfriend I can kiss her anytime I want!"Tyler said while getting in his face too.
"I was talking to her though you were trying to make me jealous!"Ratliff said
"Um guys calm down!"rydel said
"I am calm babe!"Ratliff & Tyler said at the same time.
"What's going on here? I can hear yelling all the way from Upstairs!"Ross said.
"Your friend thinks that my girl is his girl!"Tyler said.
"I could have delly if I wanted!"Ratliff said while walking up to delly.
"How, how, how?!"Tyler said while getting annoyed.
"This is how!"Ratliff said while cupping rydel face with his hands, and he leaned in. Then, he kissed her passionately, and grabbed her ass.
Then, rydel froze, but she felt sparks.
Right after that Tyler punch Ratliff in the eye, and Ratliff hit back, but harder.
Then riker, rocky, and Ross broke it up.
"Look rydel which one do you want me or that thing?!"Tyler said
"Umm..."rydel said while thinking of which one she wants.
"Neither of you! I'm not gonna choose if I like you both!"rydel said while running upstairs into her room.
"I think you should leave!"riker said while showing him the door.
"Whatever! Laura is hotter, and I always liked her more than rydel anyways!"Tyler said before walking out.
"Oh wait Tyler you forgot something! "Riker said.
"What?!"Tyler said
"This!"riker punched him, and slammed the door in his face.

Then, when he turned around he saw Laura. She looked like she just woke up.

"What did I miss?"Laura said while rubbing her eyes.
"Everything!"rocky said while chewing on chicken.

To be continued...

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and make sure to vote, comment, and save my story in your library.

(Share my book plz!)