Really ross?!

Laura/diamond pov.
Wow I think I'm actually about to get an apology from ross!
"Laura I'm sorry that your using us for more fam!"Ross said while rolling his eyes like a bitch.
"Oh really, you think I'm using y'all for fam?!"I said getting mad.

I got so mad that I slapped him across his face. It left an red hand print.
Damn I slapped him that hard?
Well he deserved it I'm glad I did what I did.

"Dang girl!"Riker said while laughing.
Along with everyone else except for Ross.
"So you guys think her slapping me was funny?!"Ross said while pushing passed us out to the back door.

~2 hours later~
Laura/diamond pov.
I'm really having fun at the Lynch's house, but I feel bad for slapping Ross.
I'm going to go apologize.
So I went upstairs, and Walked in his room, and I saw him kissing some girl with brown hair, brown eyes, and she was pretty, she also looks Australian.

So I snuck out before they saw me.
But I'm confused Ross has a girlfriend. Did they break up or something?
Oh well I just don't think that Australian girl is right for him.
She looks sneaky, just saying.
Why should I care who he dates.
We don't even like each other.
Well actually I don't have a problem with him he has a problem with me.

Anyway, I went downstairs and saw some girl that looks just like the one upstairs. She walked up to me, and gave me a smile and said...
"Hey have you seen Ross he has been ignoring my messages, and calls is he OK?!"she says while looking worried.

I feel bad for the girl, because he's upstairs with some other chick.

"Actually Ross is upstairs with someone that looks just like you."I said while smiling.
And right when I said that her smile dropped.
"Excuse me! I don't think I heard you right"she said while getting upset.
"He's kissing on some chick that looks just like you!"I said while patting her on the back, and walking away smiling.

The Australian girl went upstairs, and walked inside Ross room. To see her sister and Ross kissing.

"Bruh Wtf!!"Maia yelled while pushing them away from each other.
"Maia what are you doing here?"Courtney said.
"Why are you kissing my boyfriend sis?!"Maia said.
"I didn't know you we're dating him, he said he was single!"Courtney said while both Maia, and Courtney looked at him liked they we're about to kill him.
"Well you see I played you both. Now it's time for you to Australian chicks to leave."Ross said while walking out of their faces.
"I can't believe that jerk!"Courtney said
"Come on sis, we're never coming here again!"Maia said while storming out the door with Courtney.

I saw everything, and I was pissed what if that was me he did that to.
No girl deserves to be treated like that at all. I followed Ross in the kitchen.

"Ross that wasn't cool at all!"I said
"So why do you care?!"he said while getting in y faces.
"Because that could of been me, and no girl deserves to be treated like that!"I said while getting in his face.
"Well it wasn't you so shut up!"he said while looking me straight in the eyes.
"Make me shut up!"I said while getting more in face.

Ross forcefully kissed me, and he stuck his tongue down my throat.
And I felt all tingly it felt amazing.
But he kiss so roughly, I didn't like it at the same time. Because I don't want to fall for a boy like that. Who treats girls like trash, and like a nobody.
So I pushed him off of me fast.
"What are you doing?!"I said
"I made you shut up"Ross said while smiling.
"Ugh! I hate you"i said while trying not to blush.
"It's OK Laura I got more kisses coming for you sooner or later!" Ross said while making the kissy face at me. Then left out the kitchen.
And I was just standing there shocked.
Riker pov.
I can't believe Ross just kiss the love of my life!!!

To be continued

What do you guys think Riker is gonna do?

Anyways

Vote, comment, and share my story.
Follow my ig Ilove_lauramarano