The Amas (edited✔️)

Selena's POV

I can't believe the 2015 amas are already here!! I remember performing *The heart wants what it wants* last year and now i will perform *Same old love* I'm beyond excited! Justin will also perform i can't wait to see him. I had the dress ready and my make-up artist was already here, i just needed to call Justin and check on him.

"Hey babe are you ready for the amas" I said to Justin over the phone.

"Yes i'm so excited to perform and i can't wait to see my princess!"

"See you there babe, byee!" I hung up the phone and run to get ready for the amas.

Justin's POV

I was on my way to the amas and i kept on calling Selena to see if she's ready because I really wanted her to arrive at the same time as me and make everyone think that it's just a coincident and not planned.

I was here, i could already feel the energy and excitement around me, there were cameras all around me flashing and flashing! I walked onto the red carpet and posed for the cameras. I saw many other big celebs just arriving, but my eyes were only searching for my princess, my mamacita, Selena.

"JUSTIN! FINALLY!" Someone called me, it was Hailey Baldwin.

"Hi Hails!" I hugged her.

"Justin you look amazing!" Shit i'm the man, i should have said that to her.

"Oh Hailey you look beautiful too."

"So Justin are you forgetting something?" What was she on about, is there something i should know? shit i'm clueless.

"Emm....sorry.....no...what is it." I sounded like an idiot.

"Justin?? How can you forget...it's my birthday!" She looked so upset. Shit, Shit, Shit, what the hell is wrong with me how can i forget that?!

"Oh Happy Birthday Hailey, i'm sorry, i was so busy working on my performance for the amas i totally forgot.

"Oh really Justin? I think you were too busy serenading and hanging out with your ex-girlfriend." She looked so angry.

"Hailey-" She just walked away.

Hailey's POV

How the fuck can he forget my birthday, i'm supposed to be his best friend and he knows...i mean should get it by now that i has feeling for him and why would he do that to me? Hanging with his ex, on my birthday. I bet that bitch made him forget, like don't you get it, his moved on from you and you should too. What the fuck does she think of herself, trying to steal my guy.

I saw Kendall coming towards me. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH!" She hugged me so tight and then passed me a gift.

"Thanks babe at least you remembered"

"What do you mean?" She asked, looking confused.

"The singer of that song" I was so angry and upset with him.

"What Justin? His your best friend, oh well then i think my present is perfect for you, open it." I quickly unwrapped the gift. There were 8 cupcakes that spelled *Fuck him*

"Hailey you deserve much better." Kendall said as she walked off.

Selena's POV

Everyone congratulated me and screamed "you killed it Selena, the audience loved you." I can't believe that i already performed and now i was backstage changing my outfit. I rushed and ran to the room where all the TVs were because I couldn't miss my baby's performance.

"JUSTIN YOU WERE AMAZING BABE!!" I ran towards him and hugged him tight.

"Thanks babe you were AMAZING too!" Justin kissed my cheek.

"So this is Selena?" Someone from behind me said. It was a blonde, wait i know her....she's....Hailey Baldwin.

"Selena meet Hailey, she's a friend." Justin introduced her to me. I seriously had never spoken to her, but i heard of her and i see her around.

"Hey Hailey." I didn't know what to say.

"Oh he only calls me a friend but doesn't actually show it." Hailey said in a rude tone.

"What do you mean by that?" I looked at Justin, who looked annoyed, and then looked at Hailey.

"Selena i'm sure you would never forget your bff's b-day, would you?"

"Is it your birthday?, happy birthday, i'm sure Justin remembered, but you know he was too busy rehearsing for his performance and the pressure is too much to handle, so hope you understand." I tried to explain and i hope Hailey is not angry at Justin.

"Look Hails, i'm throwing a party after the amas to celebrate Purpose and everyone will be there, so come along and i hope that will make it up to you." Justin said. But Hailey just walked away without saying anything and i don't know if Justin saw the tears in her eyes, but i did.

"Justin i think-" Justin cut me off.

"Selena don't worry about her, i know she'll be okay, trust me, come with me to party and just enjoy yourself." Justin held my hand.

"Fine, but we need to leave know 'cause the cameras will be everywhere." Justin and I got in his car and drove to his place were the party will be and literally EVERYONE will be there.

Hailey's POV

I just saw Selena take Justin away, seriously does she think she can party with Justin in front of everyone. I think i need to show her what happens to bitches, who try to take my guy away from me. I found out where the party will be taking place and i was on my way to destroy this relationship before EVERYONE knows about it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote, Comment and share xx

What do you think Hailey would do?