Gigi's Party

Selena's POV

I woke up to see many missed calls from Justin. I am done with him, why doesn't he understand that. I'm never going back there that was the past and i'm ready to move on from him and focus of my up coming tour, Revival. I delete all his missed calls and get up. Then i have a long shower and get dressed. As i'm about to leave the house i get a call from Gigi. 

"Sup Gi." I say.

"Hey Sel, i was planing to through a surprise party for Zayn to celebrate his first single album. And i was really hoping if you could come before the party starts to help me decorate the house and stuff."

"Aww that's so sweet of you, but i was just about to head to the studio and maybe write because i got inspired by something."

"Selena please, i really need your help cuz everyone knows you're the queen of through parties and inviting people who can party, and this will be the first big part i through and i need help pleaseeee Selena i love you."

"Hahahah i love you too, fine i'll come and help you."

"you will, thank youuuu i love you Sel and make sure to invite some of your friends too."

"k bye see you." I disconnect the call.

I just sit in my car thinking that i'm not in the mood of a party and what if Justin is there? I can't face him. I'm just so heartbroken and i haven't told anyone cuz i don't want them to worry about it. I act like everything is ok, when it's not. I act like i can get over him and move on, but i don't think i can. I'm smiling and laughing at the outside, when i'm crying and screaming at the inside and no one notices it. I'm not the same person i used to be, i have changed. I can't blame Justin for everything, it's my fault, i should have stopped this "on again and off again" drama and left him before i actually fell in love with him and become addictive to him, maybe then it would have been less painful. Every now and then i have a breaking moment when all my emotions and feeling just explode. I can't tell anyone, not my mum, not Taylor, anyone. I just hide and let the tears out, and no one comes to find me or no one wipes my tears or lends and shoulder to cry on. The only person who did that was Justin.......and now i don't even have him.

Thinking about all this just made my eyes watery, but i can't cry i have to be strong, i have to keep these tears in and hidden. 

I turn the radio on to distract me and decide to get some food before i go to Gigi's. Ariana's song *Into You*comes on and it makes me smile as i love that song. I start to sing with it. That reminds me, Gigi said i can invite some friends, i get my phone ans text Ariana an invite her to the party. Into You finishes and i wait for the next song while i drive to McDonald. 

"The next song that you all have been waiting for, the number 1 song is......" I listen to the radio and get excites to listen to the number one song. 

"NOW PLAYING IT'S THE BIEBS AGAIN......COLD WATER BY JUSTIN BIEBER AND MAJAR LAZER FT MO." And then *Cold Water* starts playing.  

I pause and my eyes get watery as it reminds me of Justin. I turn off the radio and order my food and drive away to Gigi's. 

---------------------------------------------

"Yasss gurl you made it." Gigi comes to me and hugs me tightly. 

"Why wouldn't i come babe, anything for you." I say

"Awww that's why i love you." She kisses me on the cheek. 

"What is going on?" Kendall comes over holding some party decorations.

"Hey Ken." I say and she runs and hugs me tight.