What's Next?

Justin's POV

"Selena....." My eyes filled with tears. I couldn't believe she was hear. I ran up to her and grabbed her into a tight hug. 

"I missed you so much where were you?" I kissed her forehead and then her cheeks. I loved her so much and i never want to lose her. She was too precious. 

She hugged me and started to cry. "Justin.....i missed you too." I pulled away from the hug and wiped her tears and then she wiped mine and we both kissed each other. I missed her lips on mine. 

"I love you." I said after kissing her. 

"You know i love you too." She said half smiling half crying. 

We both go to my room to talk. We sat on my bed and held each other's hand. 

"Selena how could you do that to me? Why would you do that? How could you take me away from you? I was going crazy looking for you, trying to remember." 

"I did all that just to protect you-" 

"Protect me? Protect me from what?"

"Protect you from me. I promised God that if he gave you another chance to live i would keep you away from me. I wanted you to live a life without regret and pain. I wanted you to start a fresh life. I wanted you to fall in love again and this time work it out." 

"What? Selena YOU are my only true love and i would never fall in love again when i'm already in love with you. Everyone makes mistakes and heartbreaks happen in a relationship. But the love never dies, our love is endless and unconditional. Selena you're the one who told me that."  

"I know Justin but.....i don't know why but we're keep making the same mistakes over and over again. And i can't take it anymore, i can't be in a relationship that i know is gonna break." That broke my heart. 

"Selena i don't want to lose what we are. You know that the media and other people in our life won't be happy until our love is over. They're tryna break us but you don't wanna get it. In my opinion our relationship is strong enough to get through this drama." 

"Why would anyone want us to break up?"

"All the people who are hating on our relationship are simply jealous. Our relationship is really strong and hard to break and the haters can only wish for the same." 

"Justin it's not about that, it's about us. It's about all the times you wondered off with other girls who were more prettier than me, who could give you company when i couldn't. And that's the reason why we broke up for the first time, it was because of Barbara. You cheated on me with her." 

"I didn't cheat on with her. The media were just making it seem like i slept with her when i didn't. She came to me at a party and was getting close, people probably took pics then, but i told her i have a girlfriend and she backed up and we just talked after that nothing else. But like i said before, the media made i seem like i was cheating when i wasn't. You didn't believe me, you choice to believe the media and your friends and broke up with me."

"Ok fine then what about all the other hoes like Chantel, Yovanna, Jayde, Hailey and some others i can't remember. You we're definitely cheating on me with them." 

"There is no fucking prove that i was fucking with them, the media made it seem like that. There were just girls i hung out with, just cuz i needed company, you weren't with me and i had no one. I thought they were my friends, but they were just using me to get fame. We had nothing going on, but they told the media that we did."  

"Ok i believe you, but what about the instagram posts huh? You did that not the media." 

"Selena don't you get it, they're famous because of me. They needed me for promo, they wanted me to post about them so they can get famous. I was so stupid, i actually helped them and posted their pics. To be honest, i wanted you to see it and get jealous and think that i'm not heartbroken without you. I wanted the world to think that i could get anyone i wanted, i thought i was above all, it was all cuz of the fame. The fame got to me. I went to lots of parties and got any girl i wanted and sometimes took them home, but i promise you they meant nothing to me. I always had you in mind. I was so heartbroken i wanted to move on from you and i did try to move on, but then i realised that i can't escape my true love and i can never stop loving you. I'm grateful of you. You always forgave me and helped me get through the tough times."

"I forgave you because i always loved you and i had hope that one day you will come back to me and you did, every single time. We can't escape from each other. The love we have is real, but we don't have the same trust anymore and a relationship can't work without trust." 

"I know it can't and that's why you have to trust me Selena. Don't let this effort go to waste. We put our all in it. I don't wanna be left with the question, why? Let's be honest with ourselves, did we really come this far just to watch it all go down the drain?"  

"No......" She looked didn't know what to say next. I really wanted her to come back to me. 

"Selena.." I caress her check. "Giving up is immature." "We can show the world that we are stronger than they think and no one can break us. You know that the whole world is against us, but we need to stand up together and show them the power of love." 

"So what now?" She looked into my eyes. 

"I love you." I said 

"That's the problem cuz i love you too." She said half laughing half crying. I pulled her closer and kissed her. 

"I missed this." She said. 

"I missed this too." I said and then went back to kissing her again. 

"Selena, i just thought of something. Well i have been thinking about this for years and i think i'm ready for it. I think we are in a great place and this is perfect." I was so excited. I can't believe i was going to do this. This is what we wanted for years. 

"What is it Justin?" She seemed so excited. 

"No i can't tell you now, you'll find out tomorrow." We both hugged each other and i laid back with Selena in my arms. She closed her eyes. And i planned what i was going to do. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote, Comment and Share xx

Guys the next chapter will be the last chapter of the book, i hope you guys are enjoying the book. 

Don't worry a new Jelena Fanfiction is on its way xx