Purpose Party (edited✔️)

Selena's POV

Justin and I were the first ones to come, so we started sorting out the music and making sure that everything was good to go for the big Purpose party. Everyone's coming straight here after the amas, Gigi, Taylor, Kendall, Cara, 5th harmony and many others, that i'm excited to see.

"Babe come here." Justin called me to where he was sorting out the sound system.

"Yes Justin?"

"Come dance with me." Justin pulled me closer.

"Justin everyone is about to come."

"Yes, but their not here yet."

"Fine."

We danced together for so long and i felt so good to dance with him, i remembered all the time we spent together dancing like idiots and recording it. It was fun, i missed it. As soon as our song finished, we heard the doors opening to the hall, which meant that everyone is here.

"GIGI, KENDALL!!" I shouted to my friends, they were the first ones to come and behind them was all the other celebs.

"SELENAAAAA!" They run towards me and hugged me so tight like i was separated from them for years.

"You guys made it!" I looked around for Taylor, but maybe she'll change her outfit and then come.

"COME ON SEL LETS DANCE TOGETHER!" Gigi pulled me and Kendall danced her way to the dance floor. I love them so much, we have been friends for years.

Justin's POV

I was so happy to see everyone here, they all are so supportive. I greeted them and chatted with them for while before we got this thing started.

"JUSTIIINN!" Hailey came running and hugged me in front of everyone.

"Hi Hails."

"I love this partyyyy, come dance with me!" Before i could say anything she pulled to the middle of the dance floor and starting dancing and touching me all over the place. I looked around to find Selena, she was dancing with Gigi and Kendall, then she looked at me and then at Hailey, then she looked away.

"Hailey, emm....i'll go and check if everything's fine."

"Oh come on Justin it's my birthday, dance with me, you owe me." She pulled me closer and put her leg around my waist, then she got my hand and put it on her waist. The worst part was that Selena saw us and then just walked up to Taylor and Cara, who just arrived.

Hailey's POV

YESSS Selena saw, wait bitch there's more. Every time she looked at us i touched Justin and made him touch me. This time she looks i'm gonna kiss Justin and make it look like he did it. Haha i'm so good. Look bitch look who has the guy now, ima make sure he spends the whole night with me not you. THERE SHE LOOKED....... i got Justin's head and pulled him closer to my lips, i quickly kissed him before Selena looked away. Yes result, even Taylor saw.

"Hailey, what you doing?" Justin pulled away.

"I'm having fun it's my birthday and your my best friend, everyone knows that." I got Justin's arms and put it around my waist.

Selena's POV

I wanted to take my eyes of Justin and Hailey, but i couldn't help but look. They were dancing like....like they were together...no Justin is not like that...he wouldn't do that to me, not...again.

"Selena lets get out of here, before things get even more touchy." Taylor said who saw me looking at them.

"Justin is not like that, it's Hailey's birthday so maybe that's why." I tried to tell her and myself.

"OMG! look Hailey and Justin are sooo cute together, they should totally date." I heard someone from behind me say.

"They are dating, can't you see it's so obvious, but it's a secret." Someone else said.

Ugghhh i can't...i just can't...we just got back together...i walked over to Cara, Gigi and Kendall, i needed to have fun with my girls.

"Whats up with Hailey?" Gigi asked Kendall.

"Oh she likes Justin and wants him to ask her out." Kendall laughed.

"I can see how hard she is trying." Laughed Cara.

"But i think Justin likes her too, like look at them, you only dance with your crush like that." Kendall said.

"Emm...Selena i love this song, come dance with me." Gigi knows me too well, i know she didn't want me to hear their convo, so she pulled me away from the others.

Justin's POV

"Ok Hailey i'm tired now, ima go get some drinks." I needed an excuse to get away from her and find Selena.

"Yah sure, get me some." Hailey said.

"Selena." I called her.

"Did you have fun with Hailey?" She asked me.

"Selena...look..it's not like that, she won't let go so i had to dance with her, but i'm here now, so come lets dance." I held her hand.

"Justin i have to go, Tay is waiting for me." She let go of my hand.

"No Selena don't do this to me, please i love you, if this is about Hailey, then i'm telling you that she's only my friend i don't like her that way, trust me babe." I wrapped my hands around hers.

"Justin i want to believe you, but you won't kiss your friend, right?"

"Selena...i didn't...she just...made me do it." I tried to tell her the truth.

"Hi Justin, i think she's seen and heard enough, thank you." Taylor came and pulled Selena away from me. I was left alone again. I stood there I stared out the window, seeing the full moon and rain, it gave me a great idea.

"HEY Scooter take control of the party, i'm coming." I told my manager.

"Justin you can't just leave your party like that." He stopped me.

"Please, this is the matter of life and death." Okay i was exaggerating, but if this didn't happen i would lose my life.

I got in my car and drove away from my party.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote, Share and Comment xx

What do you think Justin is up to?