Is This The End?

Selena's POV

He slammed the door shut. Is that it? Is this the end? 

He thinks i used him and left him like the others. Doesn't he get that the love we had was real it was all true and i don't think i will ever fall in love again. Not with anyone else. I loved him and i still do. I just don't get it, i don't understand how he can cheat and expect me to be ok with it. Then when i say i want to break up with him, he makes it seem like it's my fault. He says that i'm breaking his heart and i don't love him like he loves me........ugh this is so fucking frustrating. I just wanted time to myself and let him find himself and fully commit.

There's no one in this world that can ever love me like he loves me, there no one that can fully understand me like he does. Our love was strong and unconditional, that's why we came back to each other every single time we thought it was over. And everytime we came back, we ever different people, we understood each other more. 

I thought this time would be different, i thought he was mature and fully committed. I thought he was the one. 

I tried to be strong and tried to keep those tears back. I kept telling myself that this is what i wanted and this is good for both of us and we need some time off and figure ourselves out and then.......maybe.....we can be friends.......and take it from there......i guess. 

My phone was constantly ringing and i didn't wanna pick up, cuz i didn't wanna talk to anyone. It was ringing over and over again. 

Ughhhh this was pissing me off. I got my phone and saw it was from Alfredo. I bet he found out from Justin. I really don't wanna pick up, but this was getting so annoying. 

"Hello." I said.

"SELENA OH GOD YOU FINALLY PICKED UP, HAVE YOU HEARD? WHERE ARE YOU? I'M COMING TO PICK YOU UP!" He sounds worried.

"Waited what is going on, why her you coming to pick me up? What happened?"

"Selena.....has no one told you yet?"

"Told me what? Tell me Fredo."

"Selena...you need to get to the hospital straight away."

"WAIT WHAT?? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED AND WHY ARE YOU NOT TELLING ME JUST FUCKING TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED."

"Selena....Justin....Justin had a car crash....a really serious one....and he's in the hospital....everyone is here....you need to come...before.....before it's too late." His voiced cracked and i heard him cry. 

I dropped the phone and tears burst out of my eyes. I ran outside and screamed for my driver and made my way to the hospital. 

His last words constantly replayed over and over again in my head *before it's too late* . Then mine and Justin's last conversation played over and over again in my head. 

No this is not how we end, it can't be. I prayed and prayed for him throughout the whole journey to the hospital. Lord have mercy on him.

I enter the hospital and start running around looking for someone i know, like a mad woman. I scream and cry, and everything looked so blurry. 

I bump into someone and i turn around to see Alfredo and Maejor, both of their eyes are filled with tears. 

"Where....where's...Justin." I try to catch my breath. Alfredo hugs me tight and we both cry. 

"Fredo...tell me....where is he." He looks at Maejor. 

"Selena...you can't see him." Maejor says.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T SEE HIM, I NEED TO SEE HIM NOW, I DON'T CARE WHO STOPS ME, I NEED TO SEE HIM!!" I scream and start running towards the rooms. Alfredo and Maejor start running behind me. 

I run along a long corridor and i see a woman......it was Pattie, Justin's mum. 

She sees me and runs towards me. She hugs me tight. "Selena.....my baby...he's in...he." She can't control her tears. We both cry. 

"I need to see him. Please i need to see him." I say to her. 

"The doctors are not letting anyone see him." 

"NO I NEED TO SEE HIM NOWW!!" I run a bit more and reach his room. I run straight into the room. 

"Jus-" I see a flat line on the screen.

"NOOOOOOO!!" I drop on my knees. The doctors try to get me out, but i fight my way out and run towards Justin's bed and sit on the floor while holding his hand. 

"JUSTIN WAKE UP!! FOR GOD'S SAKE WAKE UP!!!" "LOOK IT'S ME I'M HERE." "JUSTINNN....PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME, DON'T LEAVE ME..PLEASE DON'R LEAVE ME." "JUSTIN.....JUSTIN LOOK AT ME...PLEASE LOOK AT ME." "ARE YOU LISTENING JUSTIN SAY THAT YOU ARE LISTENING." "PLEASE WAKE UP!!!" "I.....i love you....i love you Justin...i wanna be with you, i need you." "You said you will stay with me forever......Justin." My head drops on his chest.

"Justin wake up." I cry on his chest and beg him to wake up.  I pray to God, pray again and again begging him to give my Justin back to me. 

Then Justin's last words reply in my head *One day when you're screaming for me to listen i would not say a word, one day when you need me to look into your eyes, i will be fast asleep. And that day, you will realise how much you love me and how much you need me. I pray to god that day comes soon.*

"NOOOOOOOOO!" "JUSTIN PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME, I NEED TO YOU, I LOVE YOU. PLEASE WAKE UP." 

"GOD PLEASE BRING HIM BACK AND I'LL PROMISE I WILL NEVER BE WITH HIM, I WILL STAY AWAY FROM HIM, I KNOW YOU ARE PUNISHING ME FOR LETTING HIM GO AND PUNISHING HIM FOR ALL HIS SINS, BUT HE DID THEM BECAUSE OF ME, IT'S MY FAULT, PLEASE GIVE HIM A LAST CHANCE AND I PROMISE I WILL STAY WELL AWAY FROM HIM." 

"Just please give him a new life and i promise i will not interfere this one please."

"Miss, miss" "SELENA." I look up and the doctors, Alfredo, Maejor and Pattie are all looking at the screen. I look back at the screen......and his heart is beating. 

I look at Justin and i put my ear on his chest and i can hear his heart. I cry tears of joy and kiss him on his forehead and then when i'm about to thank God, i remember what promise i made with Him. I thank him for giving Justin his life back and i get up hug Fredo, Maejor amd Pattie. I see their surprised faces. 

"He'll be fine, right?" I ask the doctor.

"Well before i already explained to his mum and friends. His injury in mainly on his head and i'm sorry to say, but he has memory lose, but don't worry, if he sees peoples faces, he will start to remember bits and pieces, but it's important that he meets all the important people in his life in order to remember key events. If he doesn't meet them, see their face or hear their name i a long period of time, then it would be really really difficult for him to remember anything about them." 

"Thanks you doctor." Now i know what to do in order to protect him and to prevent him from making the same mistakes that he made. This will be good for him and as a result he will live a happy and enjoyable life. Without pain, regret and misery. 

I turn to Pattie, Alfredo and Maejor and explain everything to them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote, Comment and Share xx

What do you think Selena would do?? Do you think Justin will remember her??

If you're broken, you don't have to stay broken.