Neko of Ikebukuro

(Izaya’s point of view)

“What a day.” I sighed to myself as I locked the door behind me.

I was beyond the point of exhaustion from such a long day. I had Shizu-chan on my tail the entire day. We got into five fights just today. Though not very productive, it was an amusing. Nothing was more fun than teasing the strongest man in Ikebukuro.

I let out another tired sigh as I plopped down onto my couch with the sushi I picked up on the way back here. I let myself get lost in my thoughts as I ate my dinner. It tasted kind of odd, but I didn’t care at this point, I just wanted to go to sleep.  Once I was done I threw away my trash and went into my bedroom. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and an oversized T-shirt. I went into the bathroom and got into the shower. During washing myself, I felt sharp pains in my stomach.

“Stupid sushi.” I hissed.

I finished my shower and got dressed in the comfy clothes. I made sure the door was locked and all the windows and shades were closed in my apartment. Seeing everything was all set, I went into my bedroom. I tugged back the sheets and shut off the light. I climbed into bed and tried to fall asleep. It took me awhile as the pain in my stomach increased and had spread itself through my entire body.

“What’s wrong with me?” I thought out loud.

I growled and tried to ignore the pain. Eventually I fell to sleep and didn’t wake up till morning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------