Chapter Eight

He started walking and I glared at everyone who looked at us. I started pounding and clawing at his back to try and get down.

“Put me down!” I commanded.

“Not a chance, flea.”

I huffed in annoyance. Some couple pointed at us and I gave them the scariest look I could muster.

“You’re making a scene.” I told him.

“As if I care.”

“UGHH”

I kept trying to annoy him but nothing seemed to be working that well. I took to the next best thing and tried to rip his clothes just to get him angry.

“What are you doing?” He asked.

“Trying to pull out the stitching.”

“Stop.”

“No. Make me.”

He shook his head but did not respond. Fighting with me was useless sometimes, he knew that. An idea came to me and I smirked. I reached over and pulled his cigarettes out of his pocket. I threw the pack off to the side of the road. An evil giggle escaped my lips but I stopped because my stomach was over his shoulder so it began to hurt.

“Here.” He said.

He opened the door to my apartment and we went inside. He dropped me on the floor and leaned against the door.

“Ouch. You are so mean tonight. So abusive.”

I stood up, but once I was on my feet he had walked over in front of me. He grabbed my wrists and put them behind me. He held them with one hand just like earlier.

“Don’t.” I warned.

“Or what?”

“Everything will fall apart.”

“We were made for chaos, Izaya.”
I squirmed in his grip and tried to get away. I was almost free, but he pushed me backwards so we fell onto the couch. He pinned my hands above my head with his hand and he was right above me so I couldn’t get away.

I struggled and tried to get away, but it all seemed in vain. For once I couldn’t run from the blonde. He had the upper hand and I was defenseless.

“Don’t do this.”

He didn’t listen and grabbed the edge of my beanie.

“Nobody is this freaked out about a lack of a haircut. You’re hiding something and I want to know what it is. “

I stopped struggling and just looked into his eyes.

“I warned you.” I told him one last time.

“I know.”

With that he tugged off the hat and threw it aside. I watched as his light brown eyes filled with shock and confusion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short, it's a bit of a teaser ;)