party

*Ariana's outfit*

| Justin's pov |

It was hard trying to have fun at this pool party when Ariana was ignoring me. Frankie said she was busy .. But I knew she was ignoring me.

It made me angry too. I did not even do anything, she was suppose to be my friend but she was being a bitch for no reason.

God why are girls so difficult.

See this is the fucking reason I wrote the song what do you mean.

"Hey Justin what's wrong" Khalil and hailey said patting me on the back.

"I'm angry." I said honestly.
"Why" Khalil asked.
"My best friend is ignoring me" I replied.

"What the hell? Ariana?Wow she's a piece of work" hailey said.

Khalil nodded his head in agreement

"Tell me about it" I told her.

"Hey. Let's ditch this pool party and go to a real good one." Hailey said.

"I'm Justin bieber. It's gonna be hard not being noticed." I told her.

"We will make u a disguised.right Khalil" hailey said.

"I guess." I told them

I sighed.

I stared at my iPhone waiting for Ariana to reply. What the hell could she possibly be doing.

-

| Ariana's pov |

I had my black short dress on and my hair in a bun. Plus my heels. I felt.. Pretty.

Frankie clapped when I walked down the stairs.

"My sister is so cuteeee" Frankie said giving me a hug.

"Haha. True" I said winking.

"Mommmm.. What do you think" I said spinning around.

She started to tear up.

Oh god

"Mommmm don't you-" I started to say

"My daughter is so beautiful. Give me a hug." Mom said squeezing the life out of me.

"Mom, you're going to kill her" Frankie said.

"Oh hush. It's just my daughter and son are growing up so fast. It's emotionally so hard for me to watch"she said wiping tears from her eyes.

My mom is so cute.

I heard the doorbell ring.

immmmm coming
I sang while saying this. 

"You have a nice voice, you should be just as popular as Justin" Frankie said

"Damn right" nonna said.

I opened the door to see Miley smiling at me.

"Ready to go to the party ari? And HEYYY guys" Miley said walking in waving at everyone.

"Oh my god. Hey Miley" Frankie said excitedly