Try again

*picture of Justin's lock screen*
| Justin's pov|

It's been a while since Me and Ariana haven't talked. She's been more closer to Ricky. I'm not even jealous anymore I'm just tired.
Of trying.

Maybe also a little jealous but

My heart hurts.

I've been thinking ..

About The baby I never got to raise.it  hurts my feelings.

I cut Hailey off.
I know what you're
Thinking
Finally right?
Seriously this time.

She isn't coming back ever again. Ariana told me the story. Between her and Hailey before she stopped talking to me.

I hated Hailey. I did.

I've been.. Hanging with everyone except Ariana

I've  even been..talking to other girls recently. Some ..with better personalities than Ariana.

I hated to say it.

Ariana was ignoring me. She obviously didn't want to Be my girlfriend anymore. And that was fine. I have worser pains to deal with.
The baby.
May it rest in peace.

Joseph. Rip. I'll love you forever

(Yeah it was a boy Ariana told me)

Khalil told me it was best if I just left Ariana. And to be honest, I did think he was right.

It was for the best right. To leave her..?

| Ariana's pov|

I missed Justin's lips on mine.

The reason I didn't talk to him was because of the interviews he has been doing.
His sadness kills me, and he looks even sadder when he sees me. The only guy that has stood by me during this horrible loss was Ricky.
Ricky has been sweet.
I feel better with him around

I saw tmz pictures of Justin with other girls. He looks happier. To be with them.

It hurts.

It hurts to see someone you thought you were meant to be with forever with someone else. How are you suppose to feel about that? Happy?

was it time to cut him off? Maybe.

I texted Justin. And I told him and me to meet up at my house alone.

Not too sure it will go well

But it is worth a shot.

  Few mins later

Justin arrived at my house. I was nervous, And sad.

I'd lose a best friend, a boyfriend, a potential husband. Even though I doubt he would consider to ever marry me

I'd miss him. But this was for the best.