Chapter 2.

* Kaz*

*the next day*

So I'm slowly walking into school because honestly I don't need any extra time there. I see Oliver and Skylar talking and I feel something. I'm not sure what it is but it felt a light kick in the chest.

I walked over and stood by Oliver and he just kept on talking.

Then skylar greeted me " Hey kaz" with a smile. I smiled back. I looked over at Oliver only to be starring at Skylar. He was my best friend but he was kinda creepy when it comes to girls.
The bell rang and I walked away from them since they were in their conversation.

Ew. Math. Honestly I hate math but the girl I sit next to is pretty nice so it's alright. I go and sit down only to remeber that I forgot to get my notebook. The teacher wasn't even there yet so I ran and got it. I didn't really care but if I didn't have anything for class I would get in trouble and I don't have time for that.

" I have no idea what's going on" I hear my partner say
" It's alright Emma we only have 20 minutes left. " I reply
" Like what the hell. I hate math" Emma says continuing to write down the notes.
" Ya"

* end of class*

The bell rang and I walked out with Emma since we were headed in the same direction.

I see skylar and get kinda happy. I don't know why but I always get happier when I'm around her.

I see Oliver walking over to Skylar and then he starts a conversation. I ignore it and walk into the room. Skylar sits in front of me and Oliver sits next to her.

* makes eye contact with Oliver*

Mouths " dude you sit here" pointing to the seat next to me.
Oliver just Rolls his eyes.

*skips to the end of the day *

I walk into Mighty Med to see Oliver talking to a someone and then see Skylar.

" Hey kaz, what's up"

I see Horace looking at us with a confused expression.

" Nothing "

" Can I ask you something?"

" Ya of course what are friends for" I said that almost as a lie even though it wasn't

" Why does Oliver like me?"

That was not what I was expecting. " It might be because your really pretty." Wait what just came out of my mouth. " or the fact that your one of the only girls who talks to him. I'm not sure but I don't think it's hard to like you. You're a likeable person" I need to shut up.

" I've never had anyone ask me out before let alone like me. Thanks for your answer. " She smiled and walked away.

Horace comes from around the corner " Do you like her?"

" Skylar? No wait yes were friends of course I like her." I state confusing myself a bit.

" Oh nevermind. I thought that you might like her more than just a friend"

" Why would you say that? She's with Oliver now" I say

" Alright" He says unconvinced and walks away.

Did I like skylar? I mean she was incredibly beautiful and awesome but she's just my friend. She was also really nice but badass at the same time.

" Kaz, I barely saw you today. "

Maybe it's because you were with Skylar the whole time.

" We sat together at lunch and your Here now. So ya you saw me" I say

" What's up with you lately? You haven't been yourself. Do you have a crush?" He says all happy

Ummm????

" No." I say blankly

" You got that weird look like you do."

" Trust me. I don't" I say

" Oh well. " He said before looking at a file.

HOPED YOU GUYS LIKED THIS!
How are you guys liking it so far?