Chapter 5

Kaz*

I dreadfully walked into math. I sat next to Emma.

" Are you okay? You look dead?" She asked me as soon as I sat

" um I couldn't sleep." I replied

Truth was i stayed up all night trying to figure out this whole ' liking skylar' thing. I tried to talk myself out of it but it just made me realize how perfect she was.

*end of class*

Skylar *

" and that's how you do it" Oliver says.

Damn I missed all of that.

" Ya alright. " I say and grab my bag and walked out of the room. I see kaz at his locker.

" Kaz! " I say a bit louder than usual

He turns his head and then back to his locker.

" Oliver is doing that clingy thing again. He decided to go over the science homework even tho I already knew how to do it. We never really talk about anything. We have nothing in common. " I rant

" Ya that's Oliver for ya. Bye" He said before he dashed away.

*Kaz

I can't even be around skylar. Ugh why. Alright I just have to distract myself.

I look around and see some kids hanging a sign about the spring ball. Hmmmm? Maybe I should take someone.

" Hey kaz. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later?" Emma says

" Yes of course. " I reply. I think I found my distriction.

" Okay cool just text me later." She said and smiled before she left.

I felt two people walk up next to me. I look and see Oliver and Skylar.

" Did Emma just ask you out? " Oliver asks me

" kind of. Got a problem?" I ask. I look at sky. She looks pissed. "Sky? You alright?" I ask her.

" Oh ya. Sorry. " then she left.

Weird.

" congrats man! You finally got yourself yourself a girl" Oliver said as he patted my back.
I gave a faint smile.

I don't really like Emma as anything more than a friend but she is sweet and pretty. She's also funny. I think that I'll live.

Until the date...