Chapter 8

I'm on vacation right now and it's like 11 pm and there was a fire drill. It freaked me out and now I can't sleep. So I will fulfill you're wishes and update:)

KAZ POV

" Wanna dance ?" I asked the bored sky

" Sure " She replied merely

Oliver shot me a look. I just smiled and grabbed Sky's hand and walked to the middle of the room.

" Thank you. " She said as we Began dancing.

" You looked like you could a little saving. " I said

" Maybe not all hero's were capes. " ( I'm cringing as I'm writing this 😂 ) she said and laughed.

Her laugh was so pretty. It wasn't one of those fake laughs girls do when they like a guy. A pure laugh.

" Maybe not" I agreed and laughed along with her.

We danced and talked about some random stuff. Oliver had found interest in the candy table. We made our way over to him. He wrapped his arm around sky when she stood next to him. She looked very uncomfortable. I gave her a half smile. Oliver and her danced till the end of the dance and then we all went home.

I arrived at my home and about 20 minuets later I got a text from skylar asking if she could come over. It was kind of late and I was tired but I said yes anyways.

A few moments later she arrived. She was dressed in sweats and a sweatshirt. Her hair was up.

" Hey. What's up?" I ask as she steps into my house.

" Oliver tried to kiss me. " She blurted out.

" And?" I ask

" Well the thing is I don't like Oliver like that. I like someone else. I freaked out when he tried to kiss me and I slammed the door in his face. " She explained.

" Okay calm down. Just tell him that you don't like him that way. I think it would be best for you not to lead him on. " I try to talk some sense into her.

" But I don't want to hurt him. He's still one of my best friends. Kaz I don't know what to do. " She said as she sat herself on the couch and let her hands Catch her head.

I hated seeing her this confused. She deserves to be happy.

" I'm sorry Sky. You should just explain it to him. I think that he'll understand. And if he doesn't then he's horrible. " I say

Looking up from her hands and at me. " Why would he be horrible?" She asks me. Her tone sounded so sad.

" Because if he really cared about you then he would want you happy. You're kind of a confused right now. " I say

She just flashed her beautiful smile. I smiled back. I didn't even realize my hand was resting on her knee. I didn't move it though.

" Why are you so easy to talk to?" She asked me.

" It's just one of my qualities " I said and grinned.

She let out a chuckle. God I love that laugh.

" So who do you like ?" I ask as I nudge her with me elbow.

" Did I say that? " She asked herself

" Yes, now who is it? Come one tell me girlfriend to girlfriend." I joke and scoot closer to her to hear all the gossip.

She looked like she was having an inner debate. I just kinda looked at her.

She turned to me. We were barely inches apart.

" Truth is -" She started but then stopped when she heard my sisters loud mouth.

" MOM! KAZ HAS A GIRL OVER AND I THINK THEY WERE GONNA KISS." My darling of a sister yelled.

Skylar stood up. I stood as well. My mother was just looking at us before I turned out my heels and pushed skylar our the door and mouthed a sorry.

My sister and mom were standing and looking at me. My sister slowly inched toward my mother. I jump at her and she screams and runs away. I laugh and my mother is still looking at me. Then she asks me a question.

" Do you like her?"

" Ya." I reply and head to my room.

Sorry for the short chapter but I liked how it turned out. How did you like the chapter?