Chapter 3

As I'm sitting in math class I start to drift away into some weird thoughts. Like why everyone thinks I have a crush on Skylar. She's Oliver's. Girlfriend? I mean they haven't gone on a date but he asked her. Ugh this is so confusing.

~math ends~

I head over to my locker and see Skylar waiting for me. I get a bit happier 1) because I'm out of math and 2) because skylar isn't with Oliver.

" Hey Sky what's up? " I ask as I undo my lock

" Oliver is getting really clingy and I need to get away from him" She states

" now you see Oliver is clingy?" I say

She laughs and starts saying " I mean he's cool and all but he doesn't leave me alone and he -"

" Hey guys let's head to Science " Oliver says happily pointing In the direction of the science lab.

I see Skylar look at me annoyed. So I come up with an idea.

" Skylar said that she wasn't feeling well and that she was gonna go home for the rest of the day." I lied

That's when I hear skylar cough.

" Oh skylar are you alright? "

" Ya just a headache and cough. I'm probably catching a cold. I'm gonna head out. Bye" she's as she starts walking to the doors. I smile at her before she leaves and she mouthes " Thank you".

~ end of the day~

Oliver and I walk into the domain and see Skylar looking around.

" KAZ" I hear Oliver say as I run into a table.

" hmm?" I reply

"Nevermind" He says as he rolls his eyes.

" Skylar what are you doing here? I thought you were sick?" I hear Oliver exclaim to Sky.

" Oh I took a nap and felt alot better. " She said as she continued to look at stuff.

Oliver's mom calls him for something and he leaves. I sat down and checked my phone. I hear someone sit next to me. I knew it was Sky.

" Wanna do something fun?" I ask

" Like what?" She asks curiously

" we could prank oliver?" I suggest

" How? "

" We could make it seem like everyone is dead" I say before realizing how dumb and weird tha sounded.

" Who's everyone? The people at Mighty Med? Do you think they would go along with it?" She ask a

" I think so and we can say that it was the sickness you had or somethin"

" Let's do it! " She smiles at me

She was so beautiful when she smiles. She's also beautiful when she's trying to kill you. But that's the people on her planet are beautiful, friendly and incredibly violent.

"Kaz! Let's go"

~ start of prank ~

" OLIVER. You gotta get down here, everyone is dead and I-I don't know what to do and what happened. Help" I say into the phone before he hangs up.

I look over at Sky and she her laughing. I join in this laughter as everyone is around the hospital acting dead.

I hear Oliver and that's when Skylar falls to the floor.

I hear his footsteps running toward me- wait more toward Skylar.

" Dude I have no idea what happened. I walked in and it was like this and I was about to ask Skylar but then" I pointed at her still body on the floor.

" Maybe it was Skylar sickness. " He says standing up trying to figure it out.

" I don't know but let's see if anyone is still awake." I say as we take off.

Skylar grabs Oliver's shoulders and Oliver screamed and that when everyone woke up. I was dying of laughter with Skylar also having a giggle fit. Oliver looked pissed and that's when we ran.

Hoped yall liked it! I'll try to update but school is just nonstop homework so I'll update when I can ♡