chapter 2

"Ye sab tumhari wajah se hua hai..ab mujhe tumhare sath ek Hi room me rehna padega.." Riddhima glare Armaan.

Armaan was silent,deep in thoughts as he never thought about sharing his room with someone, even after AR marriage, it was from last 4 months,only Armaan. No one to disturb him.Both were walking to locker room from Dr.shashank's cabin.

Riddhima was constantly blaming him for shashank's decision and he was just listening saying nothing.

"Tumhe kya jarurat thi sare hospital ko ye batane ko hum ek room share nahi karte,ab papa maa ko bataege aur maa mom(Ananya),dad(Billy) ko bata degi..aur wo log Sara kaam chod ke yaha aa jaege.." She kept on blaming him and soon she was pulled in fire escape.

Armaan was highly irritated with her blame game and was already very hyper.he pulled her with him and pinning her to the wall,tracked her putting his hands in either side of her.

She was scared and shocked at a time,and not at all ready for the out burst.her round,big eyes starring at him in shock and he Was starring her back with anger,giving nothing away.

"Kya meri wajah se Haa kya meri wajah se..ek chiz..koi bhi ek chiz bata do jo tumhari life me meri wajah se nahi Hui hai..humari shadi ki wajah mai..tumhari takleef ki wajah mai..tuhme takleef ho toh uski wajah mai,tumhe dard ho toh uski wajah mai.." He punched his fist on the wall,"god dammit,mai toh bas humari families ki problem solve karne ki koshish kar rh tha,mujhe kya pata tha ki tum mujhe apni problem bana logi.."

His eyes were ogling fire and face was hard to see him angry.she was hell scared to see in his eyes so she slowly took her eyes off him while he was still starring her with burning eyes.

"Riddhima you have to understand ki agar tum mere sath khush nahi ho,toh mai bhi koi Mara nahi jaa rh tumhare sath rehne ke liye.. I have many.. Many more options" saying he brushed his hair with his fingers and tried to calm himself.

She was still looking down.he looked at her and seeing her panicked, and scared went near her and took her hands in his saying, "Riddhima.. We can give it a try you know.." She jerked off his hand the moment he completed his sentence saying,"try..try for what Armaan.. Try to fulfill your desire.. Try to let you take advantage of me..try to what Haa. Try to fulfill your bloody lust.."

Armaan backed off and moved away from her.he can't believe she thinks so low of him.he can't believe, in these many years,she only know this much of him..his heart betrayed to take her words but his mind took creating a new misunderstanding between them.

"Ohk then..bolo ki tum kya karna chahti ho??"he asked looking aimlessly.

" DIVORCE!!! "She looked down as he looked at her hearing the word from her.

" OK..soon you will get rib of this marriage.. Very soon.."saying he moved out of the fire escape.
He went and sat in Basketball court rewinding the last 3 months of his life.. From where it actually started.

**************************************************************************

3 months ago

Shashank was hell angry on everyone. The doctors, the interns,the nurses..each and everyone.

"Everyday some or the other new mistake..how on earth,god has sent you all to this hospital.I don't get it."he angrily barked in everyone.

All were standing with their heads bow down.

" aj apme se kisi ek ki galti aur humara karoro(millions) ka nuksaan ho jata..aur mai yaha ek bhi rupeeye ki barbadi bardash nahi karuga..so you all..ALL MEANS EACH AND EVERYONE will do extra duties.no excuses..get back to work right now..disperse.. "He shouted the last word making all run to their works.