chapter 3

Armaan was sitting on the same place deep in thought, "hum dono ne dadaji ke kehne pe shadi kar ke unki Jaan toh bacha li par hum dono Hi wo wish puri karne me nakamiyab hai..na tum humari is shadi ko ek mauka de pai aur na mai apne pyaar ko jata paya tumpe.." He then smiled thinking, "pata Hi nahi chala ki tumse kaise aur kab pyar ho gaya mujhe..mai toh bas tumse ladta tha,wahi usual mazak jaise shadi se pehle karta tha aur phir mujhe realize hua ki mai ek pal bhi tumhare bina nahi reh sakta..aur mujhe tumse behad pyar ho gaya hai..pata nahi kaise par ad ek second mai tumhare bina nahi reh sakta..lekin mujhe apni feelings sambhalni hogi..jab divorce ke bad tum chale jaogi toh mujhe akele Hi rehna hai na.."he got up and went for his duty thinking," ab mujhe mere pyaar ko apne andar Hi daba ke rakhna hoga..mai kisi ko pata nahi chalne duga ki humari shadi me ek tarfa pyaar bhi tha..mai ab bas ek majbori Hi sabke samne jatauga.."

By Evening,all went back to their own place as the duty finished. Armaan reached home and went to his room but again came out as he saw Riddhima inside and thought he came to her room.

"Mai Riddhima ke room me kaise aa gaya..mujhe toh apne room me Jana tha.." He scratched his head,"lekin ye toh mera Hi room hai.."sneaking inside he saw her opening his cupboard and shouted,"oyeeeee...."

Riddhima got shattered and shock. As she saw Armaan, she came to him opening the door to let him enter and kicked his foot with her 4 inch heels,"ooouucccchhh..pagal ho kya Tum.."

"Nahi..par tum bana rahe ho..kya jarurat thi itni zor se chillane ki.. " she questioned him back,"aur aise choro ki tarah q aa rh ho apne Hi room me..??"

"Tumhe kitni baar kaha hai ki mere room me mat aaya karo..phir Kuch bhi galat dekh liya toh uska batangad aur banaogi tum.." She felt bad as he directly told not to enter her room. she without saying anything, went out of the room and stopped near the door,"papa ne ek hour me me Hume ghar bulaya hai,aj se Hume waha rehna hai..toh jaldi packing kar lo.."

He looked at and as she shut the door with a thud,he looked at his bed and saw a bag and some of his cloths and necessary things.

"Uuuurrrrgggg" he pulled his hair,"mai use hamesha galat Hi q sochta Hu..mana wo mujhe pasand nahi karti,par mere kaam karti hai,aur mai ek pagal hu ki ushi pe baras pada.."

They both reached Gupta house,after an hour. Padma and nani both were very happy to see them here but were confused too. Shashank told them that AR are living with them for some days as at Mallik house,they aren't able to manage.

"Bachho,tum dono Jake rest karo..mai tumhara khana upar Hi laa deti hu .." Padma said as they went in.

After half and hour, Padma came with a tray full of food. Armaan came out of bathroom, taking shower and looking at the food he literally jumped on it.

"Wow beautiful.. After ages mai aj acha sa khana khauga.." He took a bite,"yuuuummmmyyyy!"

Padma smiled and Riddhima narrowed her eyes looking at him while he was busy stuffing his mouth.

"Toh tum kehna Chahte ho ki mai acha khana nahi banati.."she slapped his shoulder to which Padma glared and went out giving the husband wife full privacy to fight.

" haaaawwwwww..tum kitni intelligent aur smart ho..ha-ha-ha-ha.."his fake laugh irritated her more and she pinched his shoulder hard making him cry, "aaaaahhhhh,tum kya Muskaan ke sath reh ke uski jaisi ho gai ho..junglee billi.."

"Tumne mujhe junglee billi kaha..now you are so gone Mr. armaan Mallik.. " she held his hair and start pulling it and hitting him and he was defending himself.

Both after a good 10 mins stopped with Armaan on bed and Riddhima on top of him. both in complete mess and very close breathing heavily.

Shashank hearing the voice came up and thinking they are again fighting which is actually true, without knocking entered and saw them very close and in situation of about-to-kiss.