chapter 4

In Singapore, Armaan was sitting on his bed,in the hotel room,working on his last presentation.

He came here 2 weeks ago to the 21 world's conference of doctors. every day,almost 20 presentations are held,with the specialist's orientation.

Armaan was glad that he got the opportunity to mingle with all the world's best doctors and listening their experience. He got inspired with many and in mind was planning to step forward to his dream of becoming neurosurgeon.

It was the last day of performance of the presentation. All over the world,30 doctors were chosen to perform at last day on the bases of their previous presentations and Armaan was one of those 30 doctors.

He was busy researching at 4:40 in morning when his phone rang like every other day from the time he has come here.

"Hello.." He answered but as usual he was upset that no one is responding.

It's been 15 days he is getting this blank call from a private number. First day be was do tired that he after saying hello for good 10-15 times,hung the phone.

Next day,again he got call and he very rudely answered saying,"whoever you are,if you don't want to talk,don't call and trouble me.."

But the call didn't stopped. he tried to be calm and tried to know who the person very nicely but again no response.

And now,after 14 days,the situation is,Armaan just keeps on blabbering what he feels,and how the day was,and the caller just keeps in listening.

"Hi..aj bhot busy hu..sorry..aj nahi bata sakta ki kya kya hua..bhot Sara kaam ab bhi baki hai aur kal 3 bje mera presentation.."

He was about to cut the call but then smiled and said,"waise,RIDDHIMA.. Agar baat nahi karna hota hai toh q call kar ke rat me 12 bje apna time waise karti ho..so q nahi jati.. "

"Tumhe kaise pata ki mai Riddhima hu.." She replied finally.. After 14 days.

Armaan closed his eyes as soon as he heard her voice,the voice which is his music. He can just spend his lifetime listening the melody.

"Armaan.. Bolo na.." She interrupted his thoughts and he sighed saying, "well Riddhima, mai tumhari har aahat ko mehsus kar sakta hu..tum mujhse kitni bhi dur q na raho..mai tumhari saanse feel kar sakta hu..kher ye sab bate tumahri samjh me nahi aaegi.. Jao so jao....bye goodnight..!!" Saying he cut the call but as soon as he went back to his left over work,the call was back. He Shaking his head,answered,"kya hua Riddhima?? "

"Tum mujhse aise q baat karte ho.."

"Mera kal last presentation hai..mai 3 din bad India aa rha hu..aur aate hi humare DIVORCE ke papers ready karwauga..as I told before,is month ke end tak,divorce papers tumhare haath me hoge..isliye mai nahi chahta ki divorce ho Jane ke bad hume takleef ho..tumhara toh nahi janta Riddhima.. Par mujhe bhot takleef hogi agar ab hum pass aaye..qki Kuch dino me Hume alag hona hai.."

The only thing which she said is,"hmmm.."and cut the call.

oblivious to all the happening in Mumbai, here Armaan is lost in his world, where day would be very busy for him,because of the conference but every night he would dream of Riddhima where she is saying "I love you Armaan" and he would jump up getting awake but again the truth would be,he is all alone in the big king size bed provided by the sponsors of the conference.

He so wish to be next to Riddhima, before sleeping so that he would be seeing her beautiful face,but then realization of Riddhima asking him for divorce would break his stupid wish. And he would again get back to the reality.

----------------------------------------------------------

It is 1:45 @ night in India and Riddhima is still awake..wide awake..