epilogue

"Na Jane kya samjta hai apne aap ko.. Mai bhi ab bilkul bat nahi karugi..huummpp " Riddhima stomped her feet getting down from bed putting her hair on a bun and went towards the cupboard getting fresh clothes to wear after bath.

"Hamesha aise Hi karta hai... Ab mai bhi dekhti hu ki kaise pass aata hai mere.." She kept on blabbering whatever came in her mind when from behind Armaan came very silently just like a robber and put his arms Around her waist and startled her making her jump.

He balanced both of them and kissed her neck. She punched him with her elbow and moved away not even saying a word.

"Yar Riddhima sorry na baba.." He said moving in front of her blocking her way as she was about to enter the bathroom.

"Samne se hato.." She ordered him but instead,he moved and kissed her cheeks making her heart soften but still she shown him the angrier side.

"Armaan samne se hato..mujhe bat nahi karna tumse koi.."she moves him aside but he came back and pulled her close to him and whispered in her ear," toh mai kab keh raha hu baat karne ke liye,hum Kuch aur bhi toh kar sakte hai na.."

He kissed her earlobe making her shiver loosening her anger completely. He picked her up in his arms and headed to the bed,"waise bhi,dekhne se jyada maza karne me aata hai.. "

And everything came back,the anger,the frustration and all the irritation. As he put her on the bed smirking,she pushed him away and angrily went out to the corridor.

"Are yaar Riddhima.."

"Don't Riddhima me, Dr Armaan Mallik..aur jo maza Lena hai na wo ab tum bas dekh ke Hi le lo.."

He looked at him in puzzle and this time she smirked.

"Coz you are not gonna touch me until I say..." She was really angry as he was making fun of her.

"Yar Riddhima mai ab porn nahi dekhta hu na..wo toh.." He was cut short as she threw a hard glare on him,"Haa isliye aj shadi ke 3 YEARS bad bhi tumhare cupboard me so gandi gandi CDs available hai.."

"Yaar Riddhima.. Plzzz"

"No Armaan don't..tumhe pata hai I hate you watching that ugly stuff and phir bhi.."

"But darling, jab wo sab mai tum pe experiment karta hu,tab toh tum mujhe 100% response deti ho.."

He smirked as she blush recalling the night before,they enjoyed together in dadaji's farmhouse. He came close to her and hugging her from behind, started kissing her neck and shoulder.

"Admit it sweetheart, jo bhi mai tumhare sath karta hu,you enjoy it..don't you?" With every word, his grip around her got tighter and his kiss became eager showing his passion.

He picked her up in his arms like before and took her too bed as both were lost in each other.

He putting her on bed,get in top of her and started kissing her while she respond in the same favor lost in the world, when they heard a faint crying voice.

Both at first, just ignore it but the voice became clear and they break out from the kiss turn to the cradle next to their bed and a small baby lying throwing up hands and feet and crying.

Armaan got up and went to the cradle taking the baby in his arms who stopped crying as Armaan started playing with the baby. Riddhima too Got up and went to them correcting her clothes.

"Hey babu..kya hua apko??" She asked in baby language and the baby smile looking at her showing his perfectly cute smile which resembles to Riddhima with cute dimple on his right cheek just like Armaan.