chapter 6

Armaan came back home to see dadaji sitting with ananya and Padma crying and and Anjali and Nikki consoling them and Muskaan consoling nani. None on the men were at home.

"Kya hua hai??"he asked getting worried as he didn't saw Riddhima too.

"Armaan.." Anjali came to Armaan in almost crying situation.

"Kya hua Anjy." He got really scared seeing everyone crying and the worried.

"Usse kya puch raha hai.."dadaji ji got up and came to him," tujhe toh pata hona chahiye na..tu toh yahi chahta tha na.."

"Dadaji ap kab aaye aur ye ap kya keh rahe hai??"," mai tab Hi aaya jab tu yaha Riddhima ko chod ke chala gaya aur ab.."

"Ab kya dadaji.." He asked almost whispering.

"Ab Riddhima yaha nahi hai.." His dadaji said silently.

"Nahi hai matlab..??"

"Wo chali gai.." Dada ji said and his eyes welled up soon falling on his cheeks.

"Ka---ha??"his voice chocked but still he managed to ask. All possible fear came in his mind and he was very much scared.

" Armaan tum jab yaha se gaye tab wo bhi tumhare piche gaye aur hum sab uske puche gaye lekin bahar Jake dekha toh wo yaha nahi thi.."Anjali told him.

He moved up to his room getting his phone and car keys,went to Riddhima's room and saw the fruits and chocolate at the same place where he has kept it in morning.

"Riddhima ne subh se sach me Kuch nahi..usne sach me mere liye wrat rakha tha.." He said to himself and wiped his tears.

Going down he asked girls, "Atul aur Rahul kaha hai??"

"Wo Riddhima ko dekhne gaye hai.." Nikki answered.

"Na jaane meri bacchi kaha hogi..kaisi hogi.."nani got really tensed

Armaan came in front of nani and kneeling in front of her clased her hand in his," nani..ap bilkul tension mat lo..mai Riddhima ko Kuch nahi hone duga..wo jald hi apke pass hogi.."

He then called Rahul asking him where is he and went out. All the boys went searching all the possible places where can be. Gupta house, beach, her fav park and wherever possible but still could not find Riddhima.

They at last send Billy and shashank home as it was quite late and they were really exhausted. Shashank was upset and very much tensed for Riddhima.

Now boys stood in front of Mallik house leaving both shashank and Billy inside.

"Yaar har jagah dekh liya ridzi ko..wo Kahi bhi nahi hai.." Said Atul sitting on the bonet of car.

"Armaan yaar kaha hogi Riddhima.. Sab jagah toh dekh Hi liya hai yar.." Rahul too sat next to Atul but Armaan without replying keep on pacing in front of the car thinking.

"Hospital.." Atul said but Rahul cut her saying, "Abe wo hospital me kya karegi abhi??"

"Mujhe pata hai wo kaha hogi" Armaan shouted loudly making both Atul and Rahul fall from the bonet.

He moved in his car and sitting said,"tum dono jao mai Riddhima ko leke aata hu.."

"Armaan par tu Jaa kaha raha h" Rahul asked and he just smiled saying, "APNI RIDDHIMA ko lane.."

He rushed the car and went and here both Rahul and Atul smiled and hi-5ied each other hugging.

They rushed inside and asked the elders to rest as sooner Riddhima will be with them.