Epilogue: I'll Say It Once and I'll Say It Again: Man, I Love Being A Loser

A/N: I know a lot of you thought the last chapter was the end, but it wasn't! Surprise! Hope you like it :)

Epilogue: I'll Say It Once and I'll Say It Again: Man, I Love Being A Loser

"Hello!" I called, stepping into his house. I didn't need to knock anymore; it felt like a second home now.

"ANNIE!" Mia screeched as she bounded down the stairs to see me. "The tooth fairy left me TWO dollars last night!"

"Wowee! You're lucky!" I gaped at her holding my hand out for a high five. She slapped her little hand against mine before wrapping her arms around my middle. "Where's your brother, small one?" I asked as she let go.

"In his room," she told me, "having a nap."

"Is sleep the only thing he does around here?" I asked, placing my hands on my hips.

"Yes," Jean answered as she passed by the entry way.

"He's so lazy!" Mia laughed.

Jean just smiled, "it's good to see you, Annie."

"I thought I might as well pop over, I haven't been over for a while."

"You were just here yesterday..."

I grinned, "I know."

"We can't seem to get rid of her..." Luke complained from the living room where he was writing notes. I narrowed my eyes at him playfully and he narrowed his right back. "Oh, and Annie I invited your parents over for dinner tonight, just thought you should know."

"They told me," I nodded. "I wanted to come over earlier to hang out, if that's alright."

"It's not," he sighed, "but you're already here so we can't just kick you out."

Jean rolled her eyes before calling Mia to help her with something in the other room, and I took this as my chance to go find Carson. I made my way up the stairs towards his room, a big smile on my face.

It had been about a month since I planned the Ultimate Loser Lesson, and my life and been practically perfect since. Carson and I weren't 'dating' yet...which was fine by me. We knew we loved each other, and we knew there was no rush to put a label on it. Besides, Carson hadn't taken me out on a real date yet (I think he's a little chicken), so I was going to wait for that at the very least.

And uh, he hasn't kissed me yet.

And I really wanted him to.

As I got closer to his bedroom door, I started tip toeing so I could be stealthier. I slowly opened the door and entered his dark room. I debated on turning on the light, but figured that would just be cruel so instead I went right up to his bed. He was sleeping still, his eyes closed, his breathing heavy. I resisted the urge to 'aw' at him and settled with being a creepy stalker and just watching him instead. His mouth was slightly open, his whole face relaxed. His big, wonderful hair was in a mess that covered his head. I gently brushed a few pieces away from his forehead, but they bounced right back anyway.

He was so peaceful, so handsome, I could just...

"BOO!"

"AAAAAAGH!!!!" I screamed, throwing myself backwards in shock.

Carson burst into laughter, holding his sides as he curled into a ball. I sat on my butt on the floor staring up at him in disbelief. "You...you...weren't even sleeping!?" I glared. He was laughing too hard to answer, so I stood up and did what anybody would do.