A/N

So guys, one more chapter of I Do, I need you before it's over! YES, I will be making a sequel, but it may take a couple weeks because I want to write something else.

Besides the point I have a few more story ideas I wanted to ask you guy's opinions of. Okay, so here they are:

1- I could do a story, starting on reaping day of the 74th Hunger Games but in Peeta's perspective. Easy enough.

2- Katniss gets pregnant during the quarter quell. But the rebel plan still works the same & they get both Peeta & Katniss out. Katniss has the baby and becomes the mockingjay, while Peeta stays in district thirteen to care for the baby. Peeta and the child are sent To district twelve to hide where Peeta meets a woman. She hijacks his brain into thinking he loves her and it's the fight of Katniss trying to win Peeta back.

3- A joshifer story starting after the filming of catching fire.

So, just let me know which one you want to read by commenting either a 1 or a 2 in the comments below. I will be writing whichever gets the majority of votes, then later in the year I'll start the other one.

& while we're here; I just want to say a short thank you. In a few chapters I'll be saying a huge thank you to everyone who has read, voted, and supported me through it all! But for now, thank you for everything!

May the odds be ever in your favor.

❤️❤️