One

Bold means it's the voice Harry hears.
Italics means it's Harry's response.
Harry's POV
The guys screaming is so quiet because it's being muffled by the walls. If I turned on a tv or music you wouldn't be able to hear him.

But my house is silent.

So I can hear it.

It's so fucking annoying.

I get up and go to my room. I change into all black clothes, even black tennis shoes.

I walk to the room, opening the door instantly makes his screams so loud. So so loud.

I don't kill because I want to.

I kill because I have to.

It makes me feel and it stops the voices.

God the voices.

He stops screaming when his eyes land on me and I clench my jaw shut. I don't know what he wanted to do with Louis but I'm glad I stopped it.

He's disgusting. He doesn't deserve to lay his hands on Louis.

I know.

I walk further in the room and shut the door behind me. His eyes watch my every move as I move to the little metal cart in the corner.

My eyes scan over the different stainless steel knifes. They're arranged in order from largest to smallest. So beautiful and clean.

That one.

I grab the third to last one meaning it's small but not the smallest. I walk over to the man slowly, his eyes following me.

"What do you want man? I have drugs at home. Or money. I don't have a lot but you can have it." He says quickly.

"Such things don't interest me." I say simply. He watches me step closer until I'm standing right in front of him.

"I'll get you anything you want man. Anything."  He says. I scoff and I drag the blade down his leg softly.

"What did you want with that boy in the alley." I ask. He stares at me in disbelief like I'm crazy.

I point the knife down on his leg, slowly adding more pressure.

"Stop! Stop!" He screams when the blade starts to cut through his jeans.

"I'll stop when you answer my question." I say.

I don't usually play with my kills like this but something about that boy.

Just looking at him gave me the same feeling I get when I kill.

Almost like a high.

My pupils dilate, my heart beats faster.

"I-I just wanted to play with him a little!'" He screams. I continue pressing down and he screams, meaning I've hit his skin.

"Be more specific." I say calmly. His jeans start to turn red and he screams. "Just answer the question." I say.

"I don't know man! He was hot okay! I just wanted to fuck him!" He screams.