Four

Louis's POV
I lay in the bath, the blue candle next to the tub letting out little crackling noises. I close my eyes and sigh, a smiling creeping onto my face. Who knew that guy that saved me from an alley way would be my next crush.

I go on my phone and text Harry, thanking him for the amazing night. I hear a loud thud from my apartment, knowing Liam's not home yet.

I grab my phone and dial Harry's number, scared out of my mind. It rings a few times before Harry picks up.

"Hello?" He asks, his voice making me melt.

"I think someone's in my flat." I whisper. I hear something else fall, and then glass shatter. "Harry, I'm so scared I don't know what to do." I whisper yell, my throat tightening.

"Where are you?" He asks, shuffling going on.

"In my flat." I say, annoyed that he's asking dumb questions like this.

"No, where in your flat?" He asks.

"In the bathroom." I say, hearing something else fall. "Harry!" I say, tears falling down my cheeks.

"Shhh, be quiet. Lock the bathroom door and shut the lights off. I'm coming over." Harry says. I hear an engine start and I hum out. "Stay on the phone." He says.

I get out the water and slowly move to lock the bathroom door.

"You're okay. Just stay really quiet for me Lou." He says softly, voice somehow calming me down. I hum quietly and then I hear something else break, flinching. "I'm pulling up now." He says softly.

Moments later I hear the door being opened and then Harry laughing loudly.

"Lou, come out the bathroom." He says happily. I wrap a towel around myself and walk out, seeing Harry laughing while holding a cat.

"Are you kidding? I thought I was going to die." I say, baffled that that was what made me fear for my life. He laughs and pets it. "How did he get in?" I ask.

"There." Harry says, pointing to the window. I smile and walk over, closing the window. I turn back around, and see Harry staring at me.

"Eyes to yourself, Mr. Styles." I say, winking. He smiles and looks to the cat, petting him slowly. "Looks like he's a stray." I say, seeing his malnourished look.

Harry puts the cat down and walks to me. He places his hand on my hip, separating the towel so he can place his hand on my skin.

His hands are so cold.

"Y-yeah?" I ask softly.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks.

"You have saved me twice now, so yes." I say, smiling as he grips my hips and pulls me to his mouth. His lips are so soft and warm. He pulls back and stares at my face.

"You're so beautiful, Lou." He says. I smile and thank him softly. He steps pulls me closer too him again and leans in close. "Seriously." He says. I giggle and slap his shoulder.

"You're making me blush, stop." I say.

__

"I just don't understand why people don't make logical decisions in these situations. Like why, in gods name, would you go investigate the weird noise?" I say, throwing my hands in the air.

"Well, the people can't make good decisions in scary movies, Lou. Then the movie would be boring." Liam says. I just sigh loudly and drape myself across Harry.

Liam came home soon after and we all decided to put on a movie. Liam suggested Harry stay since he, once again, came to my rescue.

"No! Seriously, is it that hard to run? Like how often do you actually fall?" I scream at the TV. Liam is engrossed in he movie, saying that he's rooting for the main character.

Harry on the other hand is just laughing at me.

"Get up! You idiot!" I yell, throwing a pillow.

Harry's POV
"Lou, you're stressing me out!" Liam yells back. I jolt Louis, letting out a little shout. He shrieks and then slaps my arm.

"You're not scared?" I ask sarcastically.

"Well," he pauses trying to think of a snarky comment before shoving my arm. "Shut it." He says, snuggling into my side with his arms crossed.

The movie finally ends and Louis is out cold, chest slowly moving up and down with his breaths. Liam went to bed not too long ago, saying he had work.

Finally just Louis and I.

I softly rub his head, running my fingers through his hair. He practically purrs and moves closer to my hand. I pick him up and find his room, laying him down in bed.

He stirs a little before his eyes slightly open.

"Arry?" He says softly.

"You fell asleep after the movie. You're in your bedroom." I say quietly. I hear him take a breath, it being hard to see in the white room.

"Oh." He says shortly. Stirring a little after.

"Gonna head home now. I'll text you." I say, turning to leave. He whispers a goodbye and I head out, driving home.