Six

I'm drunk while writing this so I apologize.

SMUT
Louis's POV
I remain bent over the bed, Alex's hand between my shoulder blades, pinning me down as he pounds into me mercilessly. I have my eyes closed, whines and pants escaping my lips.

He's managing to hit my prostate dead on every time and I've already cum twice.

"Jesus Christ, you're so tight." He says through gritted teeth. I just let out a whine in response and he chuckles, still thrusting into me quickly. "It's okay, baby. You're doing so good." He encourages, leaning down and kissing my neck.

I just moan at his words of encouragement, not being able to form a coherent sentence since the first time he made me cum.

He manages to speed up and I start seeing stars, my body becoming totally limp at this point. He reaches down and starts to stroke me in time with his thrusts and I let out a loud cry, almost feeling too good.

"You okay?" He asks, seeing my tears. I nod quickly, rocking my hips back so he won't stop.

"So, so good." I say softly. He just chuckles and continues pounding into me. His grunts slip from his mouth, his breath fanning over my skin making my skin hotter than it already is. "Gonna cum." I rasp out and he just speeds up his thrusts, going impossibly faster.

"Me too, babe." He says and then I cum, shouting as ribbons of white decorate my tummy. His thrusts get sloppy and he cums into the condom, bringing us through our highs.

END OF SMUT

He pulls out and flops onto the bed next to me, staring up at the ceiling and breathing heavily. I laugh slightly and he looks over at me, a smiling spreading onto his face.

"Jesus Christ. Are you sure you're not a virgin? You're impossibly tight." He says and I just laugh breathlessly, closing my eyes. I hear him shift around next to me but I'm way too tired to move or even open my eyes.

His arms wrap around me and he pulls me against him, my head resting on his chest. He runs his fingers through my hair and I just lean into his touch.

"Go to sleep babe." He says and I nod slowly, quickly falling asleep.

___

When I wake up I can hear the soft patter of rain on my window and it's dark in my room. I reach out, searching for Alex but my hand is only met with cold bed sheets. I sit up and see I'm alone, his clothes and shoes have been removed off the floor meaning he probably left. I just sigh and lay back down, closing my eyes to try and fall asleep.

___

I awake to the sound of knuckles harshly beating on my front door. It's barley light out meaning it's dawn.

I slowly get up from bed, putting my slippers on my feet as I drag my body out my room and to the front door.

The person's knuckles haven't stopped and I have a pit in my stomach, fearing what could be behind the door. I slowly pull it open and Harry's hand freezes, his arm still in the air.

"Harry, it's like 5." I say, rubbing my eyes. He stares at me for a second before putting his hand down slowly.

"Louis, you haven't been responding to my texts." He says, shifting awkwardly on his feet.

"Are you serious?" I say loudly, crossing my arms across my chest. "You expected me to text you after the way you acted?" I ask rhetorically. He opens his mouth as if to respond but then shuts it quickly. "I have nothing to say to you." I say, going to shut the door but he sticks his foot in the way, keeping the door from closing.

"Lou, please, let me explain." He says softly, the only part of him I can see is the black tip of his boot peaking in. I'm silent for a second before I turn and walk to the kitchen.

"Fine, but make it quick." I say angrily, hoping my voice has some venom to it. I hear him walk in and shut the door behind himself. He follows me to the kitchen, stopping mere inches away from me while I make the tea.

"I have some stuff going on." He states simply, is this guy serious? I put the kettle on and scoff at his answer.

"Harry, we all have shit going on. The vague answer is not an excuse to act like a dick." I say, shoving past him to put bread in the toaster. He's silent, obviously thinking to himself before he runs his fingers through his hair.

"Who's that hickey from?" He asks softly, voice slow and steady like he's trying to control it. I freeze, feeling my stomach flip before I sigh.

"No one." I spit, tapping my fingers on the counter impatiently.

"Doesn't look like no one." He growls and I hear his footsteps get closer and closer to me before they stop, his warm breath fanning over my neck. "Who was it, Lou?" He asks with a certain poison in his voice, putting a hand on my waist. I quickly spin around, shoving his chest but not moving him at all.

"Back off!" I shout and he just sighs.

"Good, I finally got you to look at me." He seduces and looks into my eyes "Just look at me, please." He begs; but I just continue to looks at him until he grabs my hand.

"I don't like telling people because they get scared of me, Louis. I didn't tell you for that exact reason." He apologizes, looking at his feet. "I have schizophrenia. I was diagnosed at 16." He whispers shakily, and I just stare at him, a blank expression on my face. "I hear a voice. Not many just one and he puts me in a bad mood and tells me to do bad things." He explains further and I just nod. "I take medicine but some days are better than others and that other day was just not my best." His voice breaks slightly and I just nod again, not sure what to say. My hand is starting to sweat from being held so tightly by his but I don't pull away.

"I'm sorry." I say and Harry shakes his head quickly.

"No, don't be sorry. I just need you to understand." He says, stepping closer to me and I nod.

"I do. Sorry I said you were being a dick." I apologize with a short nervous chuckle trailing it and Harry just laughs.

"I mean, I was." Harry says and I laugh. "I'm so, so sorry, Lou." He apologizes once more and I just hug him, letting him place his head in the crook of my neck. 

<><><><><><><><><><>
Idk I'm trying