Two

Harry's POV
I want him.

Me too but I can't scare him away.

I don't like the Liam guy.

I don't care. He's Louis's friend.

I bet he fucks Louis.

Even Louis said that he was his friend. Stop.

Friends with benefits.

I curse and slam my fist on the table making Liam and Louis jump. Liam protectively puts his hand on Louis's thigh and I awkwardly laugh.

"Bug." I say, smiling weakly.

"Oh, right." Liam says, looking at Louis nervously.

Luckily my phone goes off, signaling I have a text. Perfect timing.

"Oh shit, my friend just got into a car accident." I say, standing up quickly. A few heads turn towards me but I don't care. I don't like lying.

Don't let Liam get him alone.

Stop.

"I would love to stay but I need to get him from the hospital." I say, putting my phone in my pocket.

"Is he okay?" Louis asks worriedly. He's so cute.

"Yeah. Just a few scratches." I say, like I was actually told this.

"W-well, can I get your number. You keep just running off." Louis says, smiling. I laugh and pull out my phone, handing it to him.

He types in his number and then hands me the phone back. Our fingers touch during the exchange and I feel my stomach flip.

I want more of him.

"I'll text you later. Bye Louis, bye Liam. Thank you for lunch." I say. Liam smiles sweetly and Louis nods.

Harry, I want him.

"Of course mate! Anytime, you seem pretty cool." Liam says happily. I smiles and nod, turning to leave.

Louis grabs my arm and I turn around, looking down into his eyes, my heart pounding.

"Actually text me." He says seriously. I nod slowly and then he lets me go.

I fucking need him.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"Ah, faster!" She moans out. I grip her hips tighter as my thrusts speed up.

I wish this was Louis.

I grab my knife from my back pocket and I place a hand around her throat. She looks at me and bites her lip.

"Kinky." She says quietly. I stab the knife quickly into her heart and she sputters a little before her body contracts a few times. Her eyes lock with mine before she goes limp, her eyes still open.

I pull out of her and take of the condom.

I wish I didn't get hard.