Three

Louis's POV
If I could describe the amount of anxiety I'm feeling right now, I would. But sadly I can't. My anxiety level is higher than the highest tree. It's higher than the highest stoner.

I'm a complete mess.

Harry asked me to come over yesterday and of course I said yes. He's fucking gorgeous.

I am currently standing in front of my closet, hands on my hips, trying to think of what to wear. Liam comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me, placing his head on my shoulder.

"Looooouuuuuu," he drags out, trying to get me to give him attention.

"Liam, I don't care how horny you are, this is important. What if he's my soulmate?" I say, prying his arms off me and spinning around to look at him.

"Isn't that a little dramatic?" He asks.

"Isn't your need to fuck something a little dramatic?" I ask. He shrugs and sits back down on the bed.

Did I mention that Liam and I have....fooled around before? We've never had sex but we've gotten close.

"I'm a sexual being and I need to please my need to get my cock squeezed." He says, proud at himself for coming up with such a line.

"You're disgusting." I say, laughing and turning back to my closet. "Now I need clothes to wear." I say. I go through my stuff until I find white pants, a tan shirt, and blue and white suspenders.

I style my hair so it's just laying flat against my head. I turn around and I see Liam staring at me. He pretends to jack-off and I roll my eyes. The doorbell rings and Liam squeals like a child.

"You're just trying to be annoying, aren't you?" I ask. Liam nods proudly and then I walk to the door, making sure I have my phone, keys, and wallet.

I open the door and Harry is....wow.

"Hello love." He says softly. I smile and look down, holding my hands together.

"Hi Harry." I say softly.

"Hello Liam." He says just as sweetly. Liam imitates me and I scoff, shoving his arm. "It was cuter when you did it anyway." Harry says. Liam fakes a pout and Harry laughs.

He looks better. His smile seems genuine and the bags under his eyes are lighter.

"Are we ready?" He asks, grabbing his keys from his pocket.

"I believe we are." I say. I walk out the door with Harry and I hear Liam 'aw' behind us.

"Be safe you two!" He calls out and Harry and I both laugh.

__

"Favorite movie?" Harry asks me.

"Titanic." I say back quickly.

"Titanic, really?" He asks, smiling.

"Yes! Don't judge me!" I shout, he puts his hands up in surrender with a cute smirk playing on his lips. "If I eat any more ice cream I might explode." I say, pushing the bowl away.

"No, keep eating. The thicker the thighs the better." Harry says, pushing it back towards me.

"Are you calling me fat?!" I ask, sarcastically.

"I-I, uh," He instantly panic and I laugh grabbing his hand.

"I'm joking. I know I have big thighs, how do you think I keep the boys drooling for me." I say, winking. He lets out an awkward laugh and I smile. "You don't go out much, do you?" I ask.