Chapter 4

I told ya'll it wouldn't take another month! Oh and BTW, ya'll are officially my BROWNAYNAY'S! (Brownies+Me. Duh)  :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jesse's POV-

'Oh hell yeah I knew it was gonna happen eventually!' Vanessa squealed.
I jumped off Jason due to shock, looking at her wide eyed.

'I uh.. we were just uh-' Jason stuttered.
Both of us looking at each other for help of how to explain this to Vanessa.

'Dont you dare say "My lips accidently slipped"' She glared at me.

Damn.

'You're both pathetic, have you asked her out yet Jase?' She raised an eyebrow at him, as a wave of confusion hit me.

Yeah, sure, we were making out just then but I didn't think he would be asking me out... or that he likes me.

'No, cause I have another question' He said to Ness, before nervously looking to me.

'If you dont say yes, which probably will happen, just know that it will never ruin the friendship we have nor the way I feel about you. Although granted, it will kinda sting.. Anyway, Jess, I realised I had a crush on you when we were 7.

It was that day you almost fell in the pool, but I caught you and held you in my arms. Looking in your eyes, at that moment, I knew I felt different about you. Well, from Ness anyway. Ever since then, my feelings have grown for you but I just couldn't bring myself to ask you out because-'

'Because he's a chicken' Vanessa cut him off.
I rolled my eyes to look at her, but laughed and turned back to Jason.

'Yeah I chickened out alot but I guess after this whole speech thing what I'm trying to say is, Will you be my girlfriend?' He asked nervously, shaking a little.

I noticed I was biting my lips hard, as the sharp taste of blood entered my mouth. I didn't know what to do.

Should I be his girlfriend? I mean, I know for sure he isn't my mate. I wouldve felt some sort of attraction to him even before I turn 16.

Mates. Have I explained the process?

It goes a little like this:
Every werewolf has a soulmate, one who they are destined to be with and one to love for the rest of their lives.

You cannot change or choose who you're mate is. As were's, we believe the moon goddess chooses our mates for us. She is also the one who created us to be supernatural beings on this human filled earth.

You are able to discover who you're mate is when you reach 16 years of age. Until both wolves are 16, they cannot fully confirm they are in fact mates.

You can feel this when you touch your mate, by the shocks and electricity between you both. But most say, that if you meet youreate before 16, you can still feel strongly for them. You find them irresistible, but can't complete the mating process unless you are both 16. The mating process is in a few steps, which doesn't need to be gone into detail right now.

And since I have never felt any attraction to Jason before, I know for a fact he is not my mate.

But the hope on his face...

Not knowing what to do, I stood there. Like an awkward chicken leg.

I dont want to break him if I find my mate. I've heard the love between mates is the strongest feeling you could possibly feel. You want to be with them every waking hour, always want them to be close, can't bear for them to get injured, and if they die, most often commit suicide because its too painful to live without them.