Chapter 9

Hi :) So this chapter is dedicated to AndyDuncan cause she sorta inspired a bit of this chapter plus she commented her honest opinion which made me happy so here's chapter 9 brownaynays!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jesse's POV- 

Black Death: Noun.

Definition: An outbreak of bubonic plague that was pandemic throughout Europe and parts of Asia in the 14th century.

Bubonic Plague: Also a Noun.

Definition: The most common form of plague in humans, characterized by fever, delirium, and the formation of buboes.

I was avoiding Christian like he had caught the bubonic plague.

I ended up walking straight next door, to my mother's room. I changed all the bedsheets and covers just in case of any intercourse that may have happened before they left, before I crashed there for about 3 days in counting.

Not unpacking your clothes from your suitcase does have its pros.

But locking yourself from the outside world does also have its cons.

Cons like having nothing on my mind but Christian, so much it was driving me mad knowing he was just a couple of doors down from me.

So much that I wrote a list.

Why I can't be with Christan.

1: He is my Stepbrother.

This means that our parents are the same, our last names are the same and it would qualify as incest.

2: I am not good with risk taking when it comes to the feelings of others.

My mother and stepfather could have trouble with this. They could find it weird and go ballistic. Mum has a tendacy to overreact to anything and everything. I cant even think of the possibilities that could come of this.

They could end up having a huge argument over it and mum could slip away from us again if Theodore leaves her because she overreacted to much. It took so long to get her away the first time, I am not risking it.

3: He's a player

Who knows how many girls he's been with? He has the body, the smile, and he's cocky; the perfect "player attitude".

He's the most popular guy at his school (As Nicholas has gladly told me) and rumours say he has a girl or two hanging off his arm everyday. I've never been cheated on, and frankly, I'm not willing to find out. I've only ever had two relationships counting Jason, so I'm inexperienced with heartbreak as it was a mutual breakup the last time.

Besides, I dont want to catch any STD's.

4: He's going to be Alpha.

I cannot stand alpha's. They're all the same. They all think they're better than everyone else, and can do whatever they want. Things like ganging up to take out a truly great alpha, just so they can have more riches and power.

So much they would scar a woman for the rest of her life, not knowing that they've scared the child along with her. They would wipe out a family, a pack, the world if they could, just for power and money. My strong opinion will never change, because that's always their true colours.

Except for my father.

And I'm ranting. Greaat.

5: The fact that I cant think up any more reasons and I'm about to write another list that will contradict any and everything I just said.