Chapter 17 [REUPLOADED IN ORDER]

ITS HERE. ITS FINALLY HERE OH MY GOD. IN YOUR FACE LAZINESS.

SO as promised in my last A/N, I want to give a "Hi there. You're awesome" to the following people:

-Nisha_Maire25. You comment your opinions and I must say you are my favourite commenter as of now.

-Vandalen57! Please tell me about your username and its origin. Please. I MUST KNOW.

-ErikaGutierrez5 because you're one of the few girls who aren't afraid to show who they really are on wattpad. Alot of people are self conscious and stuff and I admire your confidence. You're hair is AMAZING just btw :O

-WISHTOBELIKEHER because I'm confused at her motives of this story. You added this to your "Step-Brother kinks" reading list, and I'm honestly sorry because I don't think this is going to get kinky anytime soon. Sorry dude :(

-And last but certainly not least, my best friend in the whole entire world who plays the role as "Kaitlyn" in this story, who is dating "Luke" last-name-not-mentioned-yet-hemmings. Kimberley is actually a Michael girl, and is the prettiest girl I know. Go check out her profile if you want, its KimmyBearxox (she's not a bear I swear. I have real friends)

I'm gonna shut my yap now... hopefully this one isn't TOO bad :/

----------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:

And in the heat of the argument, I stepped forward and grabbed his face with both my hands. I pulled his face towards mine, pausing just before my lips touched his.

I looked up straight into his eyes.

He didn't hesitate for any longer.

---------

-Jesse's POV-

He connected our lips, the world immediately put away in the back of my mind. I disconnected, and my new favourite place was Christian.

His lips started to move slowly with mine. My eyes fluttered close, I couldnt help it.

The feeling rushing through my entire body was unexplainable.

Butterflies were crowding my stomach and chest, electricity surging through every muscle and bone in my body, the biggest fireworks so far shooting up, exploding and filling the dark night sky.

His thumbs that were rubbing circles onto the small of my lower back lifted from their position, taking my arms.

He slightly disconnected our lips, his eyes meeting my now open ones.

'You put your arms here, remember?' He whispered, lifting my arms over his head and reminding me of our first dance.

I grinned widely, dropping my head as I laughed lightly.

I pulled his lips back to mine, feeling him smile against me as we lost ourselves again.

I can't recall any moment where I've felt any better, other than kissing Christan for the first time.

It was slow and sweet, something more cliche than ever, but I was a sucker for it.

That was until it started to get heated.

Until his hands started roaming.

Until we started to have a tongue battle.

Until he pushed me up against the door.

Until he took full control.

Until the door I was pressed up against, opened.

You know those moments where you fall, and your life flashes before your eyes because you think you're going to die?