Chapter 18 [REUPLOADED IN ORDER]

DOUBLE CHAPTERS!!

DOUBLE DOUBLES!!

DOUBLE UPLOAD!!

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?!?!?!

It means I went on holiday and had no proper wifi or tv (means no xbox) for 2 weeks, which meant I had plenty of time (when not being dragged around by my mum to shop for stuff) to stop procrastinating writing and start procrastinating school instead. YAY FOR ME :D

Plus the last chapter was really short to what I usually upload I feel.

I bet no one got the double thing.. it was an ad waaaay back when. It would be this large guy with a beard going

"DOUBLE ICECREAM!"

"DOUBLE BILLBOARD!"

"DOUBLE RAINBOW! WHAT DOES IT MEAN??!?!" And everything would be double and it was probably the awesomest advertisement ever.

Except for Cadbury's "Wouldn't it be nice if the world was Cadbury?" Ad. Even though it somewhat supported Cannibalism, it was a great ad. I'd probably be a cannibal if that ad was true.

If you bothered to read all this, comment "NEW ZEALAND MILK IS THE BEST MILK ON THE PLANET. NO OTHER CAN COMPARE.

Onwards my brownaynays, to the land of the I-wish-your-life-was-mine.

(My A/N's are getting too long aren't they. Ew me)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jesse's POV-

If I wasn't sitting in silence with the back of my head pressed up against the door, I probably wouldn't have heard Kaitlyn knock.

There was only one knock, which sounded like she had made with only one finger.

I opened the door for her, laughing silently.

'You didn't have to tread THAT carefully' I said at a normal indoor sound level.

'What? You said she was a lion!' She exclaimed in a hushed tone.

'Lions are heavy sleepers'

'Are they? Don't they have to be on guard for predators?'

I shrugged.

'I don't know, I couldn't really think of a better explanation' I laughed lightly.

'Youre such a loser sometimes' She said, before dragging me out of the room and down the hallway.

'Kaitlyn! Where are we going? At least let me close Val's door!' I exclaimed as she dragged me down the stairs towards the front door.

'Christian will do it, I need details and I need them now' She pulled me outside in the rain, straight to her car.

'Kaitlyn!' I yelled, trying to prevent water from falling all over me.

By the time we finally ran down the long driveway to her car, I was half soaked. I hopped in the car as quick as possible to get out the rain. Stupid London and its crying clouds.

'You know, if your car smells like a dog's ass after this just know its God's way of helping me serve you some payback' I frowned at her as she started the car.

'Oh quit whining, it was just a bit of rain' She said, clicking her seatbelt in.

I pulled mine down to do the same.

'Says the girl wearing a coat!' I exclaimed, clicking the seatbelt in.

'Do you not want to go to Macca's? We could always just sit here in the rain' She raised her eyebrows.