Chapter 4

Happiness is a way of travel not destination.

***

"Woah, This is awesome Linn.We aren't going to stay here,are we?"I said looking at the most beautiful piece of architecture I have ever seen. A one storey semi classic building , and white flowers surrounding it makes it look uniquely classy.

"Yes.We are." Linn said quickly.

"Why don't you stay here? Its just some hours far from our school" I exclaimed not believing why would someone leave such a beautiful home.

"My mother built this house to spend some family time.I never wanted to come back here but even though I hate her I can't hate the memories my so called family once made here." Linn confessed.

"Yeah you are right. Memories are what makes life meaningful."I said sincerely.

"But , admit it , you can't even hate this house, can you?"I said coming back to my usual self.

"Umm..Let's go.Fun time." Linn said dragging me towards the beauty.

People and their ego.Jesus!

Interior of the house is heavenly as the exterior. Even though it isn't large enough for a industrialist it has homely feeling in it.The cozy rooms , indoor pool shows that it was surely made to spend some quality time. I wonder if Linn's mother really wanted to spend some time with her family . God knows!

***

I don't understand why people love to party.I came here only for Linn's sake as she is trying hard to come out of her own insecurities. Also being only daughter of such a rich person she needs to be more extrovert.

We are in a club twenty minutes far from Linn's house. I know its illegal for 17- year-old high school girls.But hey! who cares when you are with your friend who can buy the club.

Linn seemed to be in deep thought.
I waved my hand in front of her face which made her realize she was lost.

"What?Thinking of some prince charming" I asked playfully.

"What.No.I just saw one boy there.He resembled one of my friend back from Britain.I am little confused."Linn said still confused.
I guess.

Before I could further investigate about that boy Linn shook her head and said "Never mind. Let's have some fun.I will go get a drink.What do you want?And please don't say coke."

"Then whatever you want me to drink , madam" I said with a little vow.

Linn left not before saying me drama queen.

The place seemed crowdy than before. I noticed a man dancing alone.He might be at his mid-thirties.He looked like a gentleman but why was he dancing like crazy in suit and tie. Funny! But I am liking the way he is dancing.

My phone buzzed in my pocket.
Momma :)
I went to a little less noisier place near bar to pick up the phone.
"Yup Mom.What's up? How was your shopping"I asked as soon as I picked up the phone.

"It was good.Kathryn made us buy many things..

I saw someone approaching behind Linn and was about to touch her.He didn't looked familiar.That means..

"Hold on Mom." I said not waiting for her reply and keeping my phone inside the pocket.

I ran towards the man.I will kick the hell out of him.How dare he think of touching my friend.

Before he could touch, I flipped his hand away and punched directly targeting his face.

The sound of my punch made Linn turn towards us.