Chapter 6

"A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything."

***

I was sitting on my favorite place , behind the bars.The long lanky
grass was the same, quite and
untrimmed. Unlike me who is devastated now.

How am I going to approach that Aiden Asshole?

A for Aiden and A for Asshole.Oh! it rhymes.

Exam could have been easier than to deal with all these people.

I wonder what will happen tommorrow when I will present
the shit called rules and regulations. Look at the topic.God! They are not baby.

I am not GOOD at mass speaking.

"Oh! I almost forgot Dylon."I shouted to no one in particular.Dylon sounds strange , duckling is more familiar.

D for Dylon and D for Duckling.Oh! it rhymes too.

I laughed at my own random rhymes. I promised my confidant, my bar to tell all the things happening in my life next time and got up unwillingly.

***

I decided to search Dylon in Library.'He doesn't seem to be the kind of boy to visit library at all' I thought to myself as soon as I reached library. How stupid of me!

I turned back not even entering library .

"Aaaah..Oh holy crap! How do you always manage to startle me?" I shouted looking at the blue oceanic eyes of the duckling.Again.He was bending a little to match with my height.

I am not GOOD at assuming.

Ignoring my question completely and straightening himself duckling said "What are you doing? Still busy?"

"Oh I was searching for you." I said sincerely remembering what I was doing exactly.

"Can't resist my charm, beautiful? I understand."duckling said smirking.

"Stop being full of yourself Dylon. Here, take your routine"I said giving him his routine.

He was looking at me with wide eyes not accepting the routine.Not even blinking.

Scenes of paranormal activities were fresh in my mind. Thinking that he might have seen ghost I slowly looked back saying Jesus repeatedly in my head.But no one was there.Thank god!

Waving my hand infront of his face I said "Hey! What's wrong"

Touching my face I added "Is there anything on my face?"

No response.

"Will you freaking speak ugly duckling?"I shouted.

Sighing in frustation I placed his routine on his chest with one hand and lifted his hand to his chest with other hand.

I was about to leave him in his own state when he finally spoke
"It's nice to hear my name from your mouth."

I left him not before saying Psycho ugly duckling.

***

Linn joined me after her business class.

I was still looking for Aiden asshole but wasn't searching. Irony.I think I don't have the courage to do so.

"Hey Evy! Why are you spacing out?" Linn asked.

"Was I? " I replied raising my eyebrows slightly.

Linn nodded her head and said "Tell me.What's wrong?"

See that's the reason Linn is my best friend.She knows me very well.

Even though I don't share anything to anyone except to my bars, my only confidant. But still she is my best friend.I need to tell her something. I told her about the embarrassing moment at the garden and that the last routine belongs to the same person responsible for that moment.