Chapter 13

Dedicated to SabinaAdhikari My lovely sister..Thanks for the support.Love you

****

Shock is a state of being completely clueless.

****

I woke up because of the ridiculous beep sound of my phone.And I must add, continous beep.

Freaking tomato!

I am not the kind of person who trust alarm clock.I rarely wake up because of the alarm.So, I wonder how the hell the beep sound succeded to wake the sleeping beast like me.

I slipped my hands under the pillow where I usually keep my phone while sleeping and dragged my phone out from the nutshell.Its crazy but I have given pillow the name 'nutshell'.Cool, right? I know its crazy.HA!Who cares.

To say I was shocked to see fifteen missed calls ignoring five texts from Linn will be an understatement. This is creepy. Way creepy. Linn never calls more than two times.And two was the highest I have ever encountered.

I opened the text messages and it wasn't nice,

"HEY BITCHH.."

"Pick the DAMN phone already"

"Dont say you are sleeping..because if you are you are dead meat.."

"You are sooo gone.."

"Come to school and your ass is my drum, drummy"

Oh god! So many annoying message at a time.Whats wrong with her?Is she drunk? Maybe she is.But who drinks at this hour. All these messages smell bad, Linn is really mad at me right now.But I don't remember doing anything last night.

Awww how can you forget the date with dylon.. inner evelyn popped up, swelling in my chest.She is not good for my pretty health.At all. That wasn't date, for god's sake, I reminded her and buried her deep down my swollen inner chest, if thats even possible.

I called Linn immediately to shut my little creative negative mind up. I don't know why I am nervous.God!

"Don't say you are still at your bed, you small ass. You have a whole lot of explanation to make.Get your lazy ass off the bed and come to school right now " Linn bellowed in the phone and hung up.

REALLY?

"What?What explanation? HEY..and I don't have small ass.." I uselessly shouted to no one in particular.

What the hell is she talking about? I have no freaking idea.I feel so dumb.Isn't a best friend suppose to understand what's happening? WOW!What a best friend I am?

I am not GOOD as a best friend.

Before the havoc created in my mind ate me up, another beep pulled me out of it.I picked up not even bothering to look at the caller id.I don't want to make my already small ass microscopic now, do I?

"Yes?"I said, annoyance clear in my voice.

"Well, Hey beautiful! Good morning."dylon said, chuckling slightly.

What's there to chuckle about? I don't understand him sometimes.I mean he really has an inbuilt skill to find little things about me amusing, when I am synonym of bore. Hats off man!

"Morning duckling.What's up?" I said, trying to sound a bit enthusiastic.

"I am on my way to school.Want me to pick you up?"Dylon said in the other end.And I have a huge feeling that he is smiling.