A little recap

I AM NOT DEAD. Its just that my exams are trying to kill me.BUT I AM OKAY! :D Well! still can't believe my number of  readers are rising everyday.Love you all. Sorry for the late update everytime and Thanks for having faith on me.

Here's a little recap before you start reading this chapter. (in case you have forgotten old chapters.Because I know its already been a long time and because I love you all ;) )

It all started when Evelyn had to guide some new students, being a
scholarship holder of 'THE SAMPSON HIGH SCHOOL' where people dream to study. A school for the children of richest people of the country. Along the process she made some new friends, Melissa, Molissa, Kemp, Kevin and Dylon.

Aiden and Evelyn don't get along after the first time she kicked in his private part.Thanks to Aiden's rudeness! While  Dylon is extremely sweet to her.She learned that his sister Liana is suffering from cancer and he is the son of the owner of 'The  Town', an high standard area in New York. Dylon never stops complimenting Evelyn!!

Meanwhile,Linn, Evelyn's bestfriend is hiding something from her.Evelyn thinks its something related to Kemp after she read a paragraph from Linn's diary and as Kemp and Linn were best buds back in Britain.Still are best buddies.

Now Evelyn is really surprised by the series of events happening with her and destroying every peaceful aspects of her life.First, she gets dreadful messages from two unknown numbers.Then, someone tries to kill her in a party by locking her up in a washroom and spreading  poisonous gas in there. Rebecca, gossip queen tries to insult Evelyn and Linn infront of everyone.The leader of badasses, Drake, tries to frighten her by leaving artificial snake in her locker as a revenge for taking the pendant away from him while he was bullying innocent Kevin.And lastly, Evelyn is selected in ' The Champion of Decade' without even registering. This competition is a dream for every business tycoon and it is  risky as its prestigious event of the DECADE.People play dirty to win this game.And the first rule of the game is, 'NO ONE THAT IS SELECTED CAN BACK OUT'But Evelyn is not scared so muuuuuch as she knows she is GOOD AT NOTHING.. and she will be out of the game in the very first round. Also, to add more to her misery, Aiden lives near to her house.

Recently, Evelyn found out that Aiden is son of Mr.Sampson, principal of The Sampson High School. Evelyn wonders  why Aiden  is hiding his real identity. She  meets Aiden at Sampsons mansion where she  had come to handover some files to Mr.Sampson as per the instruction given by her father, who is a loyal worker at Sampson  Enterprises. Evelyn is literally  trapped...

Okay! Enough of my ranting and recap.