(Traning) Scout x Reader

Ceasefire, a day where everyone could relax and have a day to themselves. Yet, unlike everyone else, who were chilling, you were running laps. Even Soldier was confused, watching you jog by. Lap after lap, sweat basically pouring off your (s/c) skin. You panted heavily, until you finally collapsed in front of the team.

"Shelia..?" Sniper asked, kneeling down in front of you. "Why are ya doin' this (Y/n)?"

"I... I must... Get.. Faster.." You managed to stutter out between ragged breaths. "Gotta continue.." You mumbled as you shakily stood up.

Concern was in everyone's eyes, Medic stepping forward as he shook his head. "Nein. Jou 'ave pushed jourself too far. Jour body cannot handle so much stress." The German told you in a calm, yet stern tone.

"I'm.. Okay.." You rasped out, but soon fell over, having fainted from exhaustion. Medic sighed and just shook his head as Heavy carried you inside.

~~Le Timeskip~~

The (h/c) girl slowly woke up from her slumber, yawning a little as she sat up to look out the window.

Sundown, must be at least seven.. You thought to yourself as you weakly climbed out of bed. Your head pounded, making you wince and grab your dresser for support. Yet soon you pushed off and opened your door, only to see your friend, Scout, standing there with his fist raised as if to knock.

"Scout..?" You rasped and tilted your head sleepily, eyelids slowly drooping as you tried to stay awake.

"(Y-Y/n)!" The Bostonian stuttered as he lowered his hand to take your own, making your cheeks flare slightly. "Why were ya pushin' yaself so much?!" He asked, looking right into your (e/c) orbs.

You whimpered a little and looked down at your feet, wiggling your toes. "I.. I wanted to be as fast as you.." You said quietly. "P-please don't be mad.."

Scout's eyes softened, but still held worry deep in his grey-blue depths. "Why didn't ya just ask me to train ya? I can help ya if ya wanna get faster.." He murmured. "No need ta push yaself so much.." Scout whispered as he gently hugged you, shocking you.

Your eyes were wide, but you soon hugged him back, relishing in the warmth and comfort he gave. It didn't last too long though as he soon pulled away with his usual cocky grin.

"Well, tomorrow we'll start da trainin'!" He said, messing up your hair before running off down the hall, probably to bother Heavy or something.

~~The Next Day~~

It was 5 a.m... 5 A.M. The only reason you were up was because a certain Bostonian thought it was the perfect time to start training. He came into your room banging a metal spoon on a pot, yelling at you to get up, grinning the whole time.

Now here you two stood, in the training area of the red base. It was a beautiful morning from what you could see outside, the sun barely over the horizon. But you couldn't stare for long as Scout soon started your 'training'.

For hours you two trained, exercise after exercise, pushing you until you let out a whine and fell to the floor. Scout saw this and chuckled, pulling something out of his pack and walking over.

He sat down and ruffled your (h/c) hair, making you groan, the sound muffled by the dirt where your face currently lay.

"Here try some a dis." He said, as the pop and fizz of a carbonated drink was heard from above you. Hearing this, you scrambled to get up, so thirsty.

That's when you saw the infamous radioactive drink you always would see Scout chugging down. Right in front of your nose was a can of Bonk! Atomic Punch flavour. You were cautious at first, but he gave you a happy grin, so you slowly took it at took a sip, eyes closing as the cool liquid ran down your throat.

Soon your eyes widened and you let out a sound of enjoyment as you then chugged down the whole can. You could hear the brunette snicker from beside you, his finger poking your gut. "Guessin' ya like Bonk! Huh?" Scout said. You blushed a little in embarrassment and playfully punched his arm, making him let out a laugh.

Then he did something unexpected of him; he leaned over and kissed you. Yes, it was a little sloppy, but you loved it and soon melted into the kiss. When he pulled away, he grinned and booped your nose. You blushed bad and scrunched up your nose, making him chuckle softly.

"(Y/n).. I.. I've umm.. Liked ya.. For a long time.." He mumbled shyly, seeming so unlike himself.

At those words, you blushed even more and bit your lip, "I-I like you too, Scout.." You murmured and cupped his face with both hands, kissing him softly. He smiled against your soft lips, eyes closing along with yours as you two lovingly kissed.

Once the need for air was too great, you both separated, panting softly as you smiled at each other. But then that moment was ruined by Spy angrily yelling for Scout. The Bostonian laughed and got up, ruffling your hair.

"See ya later toots!" He called over his shoulder, already running away to get away from Spy. You giggled and smiled, touching your lips with your fingertips. You could still taste the Bonk! flavour from his lips as you watched him run away from the angry Frenchman.

Oh Scout.. I love you. You thought happily to yourself as a smile graced your face.

~~~~~

So this was short but sweet! Hope ya like!

~Anayame (^◇^)