So Cute! (Pyro x Reader)

It was late in the afternoon when you flopped down onto one of the worn leather couches in the living room, hand gliding across the cool surface in search of the tv remote. Once your fingers curled around it, you hit the ON button and started flipping through channels. Yet, as you expected from afternoon tv, nothing good was on. With a groan you turned off the tv and hucked the remote somewhere. Days with no fighting were boooooriiinnng. Until a grumbling Soldier came in, eyes blazing. He wasn't wearing his helmet for once, and was rubbing a spot on his head.

"DID YOU THROW THIS AT ME MAGGOT?!" He roared, holding up the tv remote. Wow, you didn't know you could throw it that far.

You snickered and slung your arms over the back of you couch with a lazy grin. "Yeah, and what if I did Sully?" You said, a hint of teasing in your tone and a playful look in your eyes. But soon those eyes widened to the size of saucers when you saw Soldier charging towards you.

"(Y/N)!!!!!"

"Ah shit! Pissed him off!!" You yelled and scrambled off the couch, dashing out of the room with the angry bull charging not far behind. "Oh shit oh shit oh shiiiiiiit!" Quickly you dashed down the halls, taking a sharp turn, breaking Sol's sight of you for a moment.

Where were you going? Well your BFF's room of course! And who was that? Pyro, duh!

As you dashed into the firebug's room, you slammed the door and locked it, panting as you looked around the room for Pyro. Said man was sitting on the floor surrounded by stuffed animals, looking up at you with a curious gaze. It was a gaze that basically said, 'what did you do this time?'

"I got Sully mad at me again, accidentally hit him with the tv remote." You explained sheepishly, rubbing the back of your neck. Your response earned a giggle from the masked man, making you smile. "So what you hiding from me~?" You cooed and walked over to Pyro, whom was holding a red and orange beanie to his chest. The fabric jiggled, something cooing and wiggling around inside. Your (e/c) eyes held curiosity as you went and sat in front of him, legs crossing. "What's in there?" You asked cutely.

"Hud hudda hud!" He said, making you tilt your head in confusion.

"Something cute?" You asked, making him nod happily. "Alright, will you show me?" You asked again, making him nod once more as he now held the beanie out to you. Soon, a little kawaii octopus popped its head out, being a bright orange. Then more came out ranging from green to yellow to orange to red. Your eyes sparked as they scuttled over you with adorable chirps, climbing up you and looking at you happily. "Oh. Mah. Gawd. THEY'RE SO CUTE!!" You squealed and picked some up, hugging them to your chest with a laugh. Your reaction made Pyro laugh as well, gloved hands clapping together.

Soon they all scuttled onto your head and shoulders, some snuggling into your arms too. You laughed and fell back onto the floor with a small thump as they wandered over you, tickling you. Because of this, you were laughing your butt off, squirming around. Seeing this happen, Pyro giggled and decided to join in, climbing atop you and straddling your hips as he started to tickle you as well. His fingers glided up and down your sides, making you squeal and laugh even harder. "AGHHH AHAHAHAAAA!! STOOOOP IMMA PEE MYSELF PYROOOO!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs, still laughing the whole time.

Eventually he did stop, just happily looking down at you. His eyes shone, hands on your belly as he watched you and waited for you to calm down. With a small, breathy laugh, you looked up at him and gave him a warm smile. You were still panting from laughing and screaming though. Yet soon you noticed the position you two were still in and your cheeks slowly became red. Soon your face looked like a tomato, catching the attention of the joyful firebug. He leaned over, head tilted in a curious gesture as he poked your cheek, his other hand on your chest to support him.