Overheard Words and Restaurant Kisses

I walked through the restaurant, making my way back to the bathrooms. As I went, I overheard a conversation - wait, make that an argument. I rounded the corner and saw the source of the argument. Standing before me was a young Asian guy, leaning on the wall, listening to a tall, beautiful woman yell at him. I quickly backed up, although I could still hear them. Soon the boy, who looked like he was maybe 19 or so, not much older than my eighteen, walked around the same corner I had just ducked behind. He gave me an amused look.
"You heard that, didn't you?"
I nodded hesitantly at him.
"Well since you heard, and you are here, can you do me a favor?"
"I, uh, okay sure?" I stuttered. His eyes flashed and he grinned a mischievous grin.
"Wonderful. Just play along."
"What do you mean?"
He cupped my face in his hands, and with a surprisingly gentle look, leaned forward until could feel his warm breath on my skin as he gently pressed his mouth to mine. Slowly at first, as if he was waiting for me to pull away. And I tried to at first, but when I felt his tongue gently part my lips and make its way around mine, I knew it was a lost case. A mundane phrase came to mind, one Jace was always quoting at me. If you cant beat em, join em. With that I decided I might as well give in. I wrapped my arms around this strange, beautiful boy. Seeming surprised and encouraged, he kissed me harder, backing me up till my back was against the wall.
As we kissed, everything melted away. All I could feel was his body on mine, his lips pressed on my lips, my jaw, my neck. I didn't hear the heels clicking on the floor until it was too late. The same slim blonde he had been arguing with walked around the corner. When she saw us there, she scoffed. "Why am I not surprised you found some new toy to play with?" With that she stalked off, leaving me and this strangely familiar boy together. My heart was still racing, but now that I had space to think it hit me.

"WHAT IN THE ANGEL WAS THAT ALL ABOUT!?" I exclaimed, looking at this boy. His self-satisfied, cunning smirk made overwhelmed me and I couldn't decide if I was angry or not.
"I told you to play along," he said. "You just had the pleasure of meeting Camille."
"Who's that?" I asked, forgetting my anger and instead becoming curious. He flashed me a charming grin.
"You'll find out soon enough. The names Magnus, by the way. Magnus Bane. Maybe you've heard of me?" His eyes flashed and I saw through the glamour I was too distracted to notice before. Rather than brown eyes, they were yellow eyes, cat eyes.
My jaw dropped. Of all the people to get hot and heavy with in the back of one of the most high end restaurants, of course it was the damn high warlock of Brooklyn. Who happens to be gay? Suddenly it hit me.."How did you know I was, you know...?"
Magnus smiled at me, clearly amused. "How did I know you were gay? Ah, that's a story for the next time."
"How do you know their will be a next time?" I asked.
In response, he winked at me before making his way back to the restaurant dining area, leaving me confused as ever.