Her Daughter ~ A.N. & Prologue

I cannot physically write The False Mate at the moment. Somethings making me stop my drive for it. I've never had as much writers block with that story as I've had in my whole life. But something's telling me to take this new story and just run with it. The False Mate could be so hard to write because it could end up somewhere amazing. But maybe this new idea is on the verge of genius. So I need to start Felicity's story and maybe later, I can finish River's. 
Plus, I'm kind of sick of the typical alpha's mate/alpha's reject mate books that have been around lately.

Yet, right now, I give you Her daughter.

(Felicity is pictured to the right -> )

~Prologue~

Felicity

I was nine when I began to understand who my mother was to our world. Some would call her a savior to women in the werewolf community. Others would refer to her as a female version of Satan only wishing to throw off the balance of our lands. To me, she was just Clarity Anderson, my mother. But to the rest of the world, she was Clarity Ordain, the first -and greatest- female alpha in the world.

It was when I was twelve that our pack began to see that I wasn't destined to follow in my mother's footsteps. Most alpha children shift into their wolves for the first time when they are around twelve. My twelfth birthday came and went and it didn't change at all. I didn't change for another year and a half. Even more, my fur wasn't that rare, pure white as my mother's was. Instead, it was a dirty, ashy gray. 

I failed out of the basic training courses all young wolves were put through after they shifted. After I failed, I was supposed to train with my mother as a sort of special thing she set up for children of alpha blood so they could learn to live up to their full potential. Yet, she figured that I would never be able to make it through her training since I couldn't even pass through regular training. So instead, I watched from the sidelines as my mother taught older brother and younger sister. I watched them get stronger while I grew further apart from them, my family and my pack.

From then on, none of the wolves my age would talk to me unless they wanted to get closer to the "Great Clarity Ordain." After a while, I just stopped trying to fit in. I knew I was weak, but I didn't want to be used, too.

Over the years, I've learned to accept that I'm just a disappointment to my pack. I am nothing like my mom. I'm not strong, I'm not bold, I don't have her personality, and I don't even look like her. If it wasn't for her brown eyes replicated onto my face, then people wouldn't even know that I'm her daughter. But I am and this is the life I've been forced to live with.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It's just a short prologue to start out with. I have things planned for this story, but I have nothing prepared for it. I'm just basically going with the flow. For all of you Clarity lovers out there, you may just hate her in this book.

Still, it's Felicity's turn in the spotlight and it looks to me like she deserves it.

But tell me what you want. Should I continue with this or just go back to The False Mate and put this on hold instead? 

This isn't really edited by the way. It's well past midnight and I'm exhausted. So goodnight =)