18.

O N E S E C O N D B E F O R E Z A Y N M A L I K D R O W N E D

She was his last thought.

Her flaming locks of auburn hair tangled between his fingers, their laughs mingling together at two in the morning, the stain of paint on his thumb after they'd held hands, the magnolia he'd tucked into the back pocket of her raincoat.

Her tears uncertainly pooling up in her eyes, the parting of her lips like she wanted to say something, anything, her downcast eyes whenever he passed her in a corridor, her absence at any social event, for the word slut labelled her now, and she would never be more, never be less than that.

He thought of the "I'm sorry," that hid behind his teeth and cowered behind his tongue and eventually died on his lips. 

The ruining of Clementine is in the hands of Zayn Malik and he takes full responsibility of ruining their dreamscape, so it seems fitting that his heart can take no more.

And Zayn Malik loves her with all his broken heart.

But it is slowing and deteriorating, and he is dying, so the love he shattered is his very last thought before it all goes dark.

...

i hope we can get to 10k soon and i hope you enjoyed this chapter and i appreciate each and every read and thank you! x :)