Chapter 1

Play the song while reading the story. Wear headphones/earphones while listening. Its not good for the children.

Hayden's POV

I still remember the day that they left the Isle. They chose good and disappointed their parents. Now its me and the hood causing trouble in the Isle. We have three objectives, one, to break the barrier, two, to sabotage Auradon, and three, to take over the world. Yeah, we may be teenagers, but we can do many things. We can do more than what our parents did in the past. Were better, more cruel, and cool.

Let me introduce to you the gang.

We have Sean Yu, son of Shan Yu. He can cause big trouble and blame it on anyone. He usually starts fights. Bailey Bad Wolf, daughter of the Big Bad Wolf. She can easily trick you and can sometimes make a big fool of you. Gabe, son of Mother Gothel. Almost like Gothel, he likes to look good and can trick people sometimes; okay, maybe most of the time. Soni, daughter of Scar, she could be very cunning and is very sarcastic. Ken Hook, son of Captain Hook, he is very charming but, very cunning. Last is Tati Tremaine, daughter of Anastasia Tremaine, she was named after her grandmother. Tati is sarcastic and spoiled, so you definitely don't want to mess with her cause you could be out like in a snap of her finger. She's only nice if you're nice to her. By the way, I'm Hayden, daughter of Hades, and leader of our hood.

Now that you met the hood, next is our routine. We always wake up 10 in the morning. We then mess with the weaklings. We usually start with Yna, Yzma's daughter. When she's not looking, we take as many pastries as we can and run away. Then we go to Hariet, the Queen of Hearts daughter. When she finishes painting the roses red, we spray paint them to black. Then Gabe, Sean and Ken runs into the jungle and mess with Karl, Kaa's son. They usually tie him to the tree, with his long stretchy belt, when he's sleeping. Then they mess with Sam Khan, Shere Khan's daughter. They always wake her up to a green mane. Then they tease Mark, Mor'du's son. Whenever Mark is done fishing, when he is out looking for fresh berries, they put all Mark's fish back into the water. Then they run out to meet us. Soni and Tati usually steals some jewelry from Claude Frollo. Then Bailey and I mess with the retailers. We always mess with their stuff and exchanging most of it with the other stuff of the other retailers. Then, we head to the playground and scare the kids off, making them run to their parents.

That's what our life is like here in the Isle of the Lost. Just doing things that are really evil.

Meanwhile at Auradon...

Third person view

"Hey King Ben!" Mal teases. "Hey Maly-waly!" Ben teases back. Ben and Mal hug each other. Then Jay, Carlos, Evie, and Doug greets Ben. "Two little birdies told us that you finally made your second proclamation." Mal says. "Really, who?" Ben asks. "Well, the first one was a beast and the other was the beauty." (See what I did there?) Jay says. "Oh, my parents." Ben laughs. "Yeah, they're like telling the whole school." Mal says. "So what is it about King Ben?" Carlos asks. "Well, Carlos De Vil. My second proclamation is to allow more villains to stay here in Auradon." "How many this time?" Doug asks. "Seven." "Who are their parents?" Evie asks. "Shan Yu, Gothel, Big Bad Wolf, Scar -" Ben was interrupted by Jay. "Isn't Scar and Gothel dead?" "Well, it looks like they both have descendants. Scar's child was raised by hyenas and Gothel's was raised by Captain Hook, since they both are close." "Oh, okay, continue." "Well, the other three are Captain Hook, Anastasia Tremaine, and Hades." "Wait, Hades? Hades's child is mischievous. Even without the others she is already like a handful." Mal says. "How do you know?" Evie asks. "I was her babysitter once, even if she was only one year younger. She is like a child who had was on sugar high her whole life." "Im sorry Mal, but we already told their parents." Ben says. "Good luck with that! Im not babysitting them." Mal says. "I have a feeling that they're worse than us." Evie says. "Auradon gave you guys a chance, maybe we could give them a chance too." "Okay, but if we are all in danger, its your fault." They all, laugh and go back inside.

Back to the Isle

Hayden's POV

"I think we made better progress today guys." I tell them. "Yeah, look at all this loot!" Soni says gathering all the jewelry she stole not only from Lord Frollo but also from Hans. "Yeah, and all this bread!" Gabe says taking a bite. We sat in silence while enjoying the view of the Isle. "Have you guys ever wondered of living in Auradon?" Tati asks. "Ew, no and never gonna." Gabe says. "Well, I have; and just imagine at all the handsome princes we could meet." "Tati stop, you're starting to sound like Evie." Bailey says. "Sorry." Tati says. "Sometimes, I just think that my life sucks." "Heh, try living with two idiots and someone bossy!" Soni says. "I've only known my dad for 7 years." "I never even met my mom." Gabe says, he then looks down, with a frown. I know my dad won't allow me to show any affection to anyone at all, I still did anyways, by giving Gabe a hug. "Hey, look at the bright side! You made a father in Hook and a family in all of us." I say comforting him.

"Kids, inside now!" Shenzi calls. "Your parents wants to have a word with you." Banzai says. Then we hear Ed laugh. We all went inside and saw our parents and the their minions all gathered at the table. "We all have some news for you." Hook says. "Did we get rich?" Tati asks. "Do we have a ship now?" Ken asks. "Did you get me a falcon?" Sean asks. "Do we get to finally eat Red Riding Hood?" Bailey asks. "We could get rid the hyena's?" Soni asks. "Do I get to live in my own tower?" Gabe asks. "Are you going to punish me? Cause I swear I didn't do anything wrong." I say. "No, we are not getting you any of those and this is worse than a punishment." BBW says. "Are you sure? I really wanna get rid of those three." Soni says pointing at Shenzi, Bonzai and Ed. "Hey watch your mouth missy!" Bonzai says. "We're the reasons why you're still alive." Shenzi says. "Bleh, bluh , blooo, blah!" Ed says. "Um, okay..?. Anyways, you are all to invited to go to Auradon." Shan Yu says. All our jaws drop. "You're kidding right?" Sean asks. "No." Dad says

"Dad, you cant make us go there! You remember what happened the last time they brought villains to Auradon." I argue. "Why? Are you gonna make the same mistake?" Dad snaps back. "No." I say looking down. "Good." Dad says. "Also, we have a mission for you seven." Hook says. "If you fail us, there is going to be a big punishment." Anastasia says. "What is the punishment?" I ask. "If you guys will come back, you all stay in this castle forever, no going out." BBW says. "What if we complete the mission?" Ken asks. "Well, you guys get to takeover the world." Hook says. "Okay, were fine with that. What's our mission?" Gabe says. "You all should..."

Sorry for the cliffhanger!