Chapter 6

Hayden's POV

"So, Hay! I heard my friend Jimin has interest in you." Sean says. I rolled my eyes. "And? We're just friends okay." "Do you like someone else?" Tati asks. "No. Everyone here look like freaks." "Hey!" Ken shouts. "May I tell you that I look absolutely fine." He then looks at himself at the mirror and makes a pose. I laugh and roll my eyes.

"So, you finally have the guts to support us?" Bailey asks. "Geez, you're saying that I never do?" She laughs. "Hey I was just kidding." "Don't we have other important stuff to do than just be kidding around? Like stealing the button?" Soni asks. "Oh yeah you just reminded me!" Gabe yells, which made all of us jump in surprise. "The keepers of the button are Lumier amd Cogs Worth. They live back at Ben's castle, which is also Belle and Adam's castle." "The problem is, how do we get in?" Tati asks. "If we win the tourney match, Ben will hold a party in his place. He's inviting everyone in Auradon." Sean says. "Okay, I have a plan now. You guys just have to not suck when you play." I say. "Hey, we don't suck!" The boys say in unison. "Exactly! Which makes each of you useful for our plan." "But you jus-"

A knock on the door interrupted what Gabe was about to say.

I went to open it. "Carlos." I say. "What are you doing here?" "I was wondering if you wanted to hangout with me tomorrow after the match?" He asked. "Uh-oh." All the others say. "What do they mean by uh-oh?" Carlos asks. "Well, Jimin already asked me to hang." "So your going on a date with Jimin after?" "No way Jose! Who said it was a date? I would not be able date anyone. Its my father's orders." "Oh," he says in embarrassment. "How about the party at Ben's? When we win he will have a party at his place the day after. Would you mind coming with me?" He asks. "Could I bring Soni and Tati with me?" I say batting my eyes. I can't let them do the mission by themselves, I have to be there to guide them. "Uh, sure! Whatever makes you happy." He smiles. "Okay! Bye!" I say and shut the door closed. "Well, that was awkward." I say. "Hayden has two dates!" Tati squeals. "Shut up, before I cut your tongue off." Bailey says, annoyed from all the noise that was coming from Tati's mouth.

Carlos' POV

Hayden closed the door. I smiled in success. "Hayden has two dates!" I heard Tati say. Yeah, she does. But she only belong to one of us, and that should be me.

"Shut up, before I cut your tongue off!" I hear Bailey say. I laugh and walk away in joy.

Hayden's POV

"So what's the plan?" Bailey asks. "Okay, Tati, Soni and I distract Carlos while Bailey and Sean look for Cogs Worth and Lumier. Round them both up in the janitors closet. Also make sure to knock them up. Also, Gabe and Ken make sure to block all the security systems so that we don't get caught. Get the button and continue the partying. We must then return back to the Isle and prepare to sabotage Auradon." "Nice plan." Ken says patting my back. "Thanks." I place my right hand out and they follow. "In 3, 2, 1... Villain Kids!" We rejoice as we raise our right hands and smirk.