Chapter 3

Mal's POV

"Who must not know?" Jane asked interrupting our conversation. "Jane, hi!" Carlos said. "So, I came to give you guys a treat." Jane said and showed us a plastic container. "For what?" I asked. "Well, fo-" Jane got interrupted by someone. "Hey! Um, can we sit here?" Hayden asks. "All the other benches were full and you guys look like you have more space for seven other people." Gabe says as he placed his arm over Hayden's shoulder. "Sure!" Ben says and we all scoot over so that we could all fit. "Okay, so as I was saying. I wanted to give you a treat for being soooo nice to me." Jane says and opened her container. She handed each one of us (except the new kids) a chocolate chip cookie. "Go on, try it! Its made with extra love." All of us took a bite.

Carlos then looked at Jane. "Were you always that beautiful?" He asked. Jane looked at him really shocked. Something is going really fishy here.

Jane then runs away.

Hayden's POV

"Hey guys, I was wondering if you would like to go for a dip in the lake later on. Sound good?" Ben asked. "Oh, I dont really swim." I say. "Oh c'mon, it's going to be fun!" Mal said. "We're in!" Tati says.

"I forgot to introduce you guys to someone." Evie said. "This is my boyfriend, Doug son of Dopey." She gestures to a guy with glasses. "Nice to meet you guys." Doug says giving us a handshake, but instead I made his hands into a fist and fist bumped it. "Cool, I thought only guys could do that." "Well, you thought wrong." I say. Then he fist bumped the others, except for Tati, who shook his hand cause she thinks it isn't 'lady like' of her to fist bump other people.

When Kenneth finished eating Bailey and Sean finished minutes after. "Well, we're gonna go now." Bailey says. "Leaving too soon?" Doug asks. "We're just going to check on some stuff." Sean said and the three of them run away.

The girl who we saw awhile ago then approaches our table. "Jane! Just the girl I wanted to see." Carlos says. "I was wondering if you would like to come swimming with us?" "Sure Carlos! Also, can I sit here with you guys?" She asked. "Sure babe!" Carlos said and scooted far away from Gabe, almost making Doug fall, but Evie caught him.

Meanwhile with Kenneth, Bailey and Sean...

Third person view

"I guess this is it." Kenneth said. "Our chance to prove that we are evil to our parents." Sean sighed. "Do you guys really want to be evil?" Sean asked. "I don't know. I mean, we are raised by well known villains; but something is telling me that maybe, just maybe, we are not like our parents." Bailey said as she looked down. "Is this what we want?" "I think its more of what Hayden wants, but we cant just bail out on the plan." "Plus, she is our friend, and our parents, they'll be disappointed."

They all looked at the black limo that brought them to Auradon. They started to scavenge the limo but the golden button wasn't there. "She's going to kill us." I thought to myself. We then ran back to the cafeteria

Hayden's POV

We were just talking to the other VK's and pretending that we were interested in their story. Then Kenneth, Bailey, and Sean came back. "I think were gonna go now." I say, interrupting Ben from his story on how his dad became a beast. "We'll meet you guys later okay?" Mal asked and I nodded. We then went in the guys' room.

"Did you get it?" I asked. "N-no." Kenneth said looking down. "What? You didnt?" I yelled. They all jumped in shock. "Hayden, it wasn't even there." Sean said. "Ugh!" I sighed in frustration. "I knew I should've been there with you guys." "You know what Hayden, I think I don't want to be evil." Bailey says. "What are you guys talking about?! We are the kids in the dark! We are the sons and daughters of the best villains ever. Gabe, your mother is Gothel one of the best villains who could ever lock a child up in a tower! Ken, you are the son of the mischievous swashbuckling Cap'n Hook! Tati, daughter of the beautiful Anastasia Tremaine, granddaughter of the baddest villain Lady Tremaine! Soni, you are the daughter of the most vicious animal I know! Sean, you're the son of he ruler of the Mongolian Army, if your dad wasn't sent to the Isle you would probably be the one co-ruling the Army! And you, Bailey you are the daughter of the Big Bad Wolf! One of the most evil villains I know. And I daughter of Hades, I rule the underworld! Don't you guys say that you are giving up on evil, because I know that we could do more! We could prove that we're not just normal teenagers! We could be greater than our parents! We are not giving up until we find that button." "What will we do now? Mal and Ben are inviting us to their swimming thing." Soni said. "We join them for now, but we're finding that button tonight."...