Chapter 4

Hayden's POV

Since we didn't have any swimming attires. Us, the girls decided to ask from Mal and Evie while the boys will ask from Jay, Ben, Carlos and Doug. We went to look for their dorms when suddenly, as I was walking, I bumped into some guy. "Hey, watch where your going!" I yell at him but, he just walked away. "Hey! You, guy in an orange shirt." He stopped on his tracks and turned around to face me. "Watch where your going next time, or else your so going to get my fist on your face." I say. He backed away slowly. I then turned around and continued walking with the others trailing behind. "By the way," the guy said, making me stop in my tracks and turn around to face him. "I'm Harold, son of Hercules." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and turned around. "Yeah what ever." I said with an ice cold tone.

After an eternity of looking for their dorms, we finally found it with the help of this Asian girl which I think her name is Lonnie. She said that she was the daughter of Mulan. Sean kept giving her the death glare. I think you guys already know the reason why.

We barged in and saw that everyone was there, including Jane. "You guys are here!" Evie said giving us a hug. "Yeah and we don't have any attire for swimming so, is it okay that we just not join your small swimming thing?" I ask them. "We actually have extra attires so you guys are still going swimming with us." Evie says. "You have extra for the guys too?" I ask. "Yeah, Ben does since he kinda lives here." Doug says.

Skip to when they got to the lake...

Lonnie had to come with us, since she brought all the food, and Soni cant live without food. When we arrived we took our clothes off revealing our attires. I said I wouldn't wear the bikinis and that we wouldn't be swimming anymore, but Tati didn't want to miss all the fun so, she forced me to and here I am.

Jane and Carlos sat on the bench acting all lovey dovey and I'm here pretending that I'm puking from all this love nonsense. Also, they are calling each other names like 'sweetie pie' 'sugarplum' 'baby bear' 'gummy bear' 'honey bunch' and all those other nicknames. I swear to Chronos that if these two wont stop, I will definitely rip out their vocal chords.

"Poseidon if you can hear me, please stop those two knuckleheads from their date and the calling of names because I know that if they don't stop soon, my eardrums will explode." I say covering my ears. "Tell me about it." Ken says and we both try to cover our ears from all the love making. They all laugh at Ken and I, except for Jay who was trying to cover his ears with his beanie, and Evie who was looking at them in disgust and hurt. Then they start kissing and stuff. "Get a room!" I say, and they stopped and blushed at each other. Finally! It all stopped.

Carlos's POV

I cant control myself at all. I cant stop making up love names for Jane. I hate it. I don't even like Jane! What is wrong with me? Wait, its the cookie! I shouldn't have eaten that dang cookie. I look at the side and see Hayden, Ken, and Jay covering their ears. Then I felt myself leaning in. I looked in front and I feel my face inching nearer to Jane's. Then I felt something touch my lips. It was soft. Carlos you idiot, those are Jane's lips! Now I feel so embarrassed I kissed Jane in front of my crush. I don't even like 'like' her! Then Hayden yells "Get a room!" Jane and I both pull away and blush. Why are you blushing Carlos? I need this love potion's effect to wear off soon.

Evie's POV

The moment I saw and heard Jane and Carlos being all sweet to each each other made me feel like my OTP for him and Hayden just broke. It felt like the ship has sunk. Plus, he doesn't even like Jane! What has gotten into him? I have a strong feeling that Jane has something to do with all this nonsense.

Hayden's POV

Everyone, except for Soni, Lonnie, and Jay, were now wearing only their swimming attires. We got into this big platform and we had to jump off it one by one. Ben decided to go first then followed by Mal, then Doug, Evie, Sean, Tati, Carlos, Jane, Me, Gabe, then Ken. Soni, Lonnie, and Jay were just at the picnic area eating. Jay was trying to flirt with Soni, but she wasn't paying attention.